Chapter 5

*Next day

I felt embarrassed, I didn't want to go to school. I did not want to encounter Yoongi, I was afraid that he'll judge me. Nobody but So-Yeon knows about my family issues, I don't want people to know about my family issue. I was still force to go to school. On my way, I drop by So-Yeon's house, she was standing outside of her house. "Get on, beautiful", I joke with her, trying to act like a boy.

She smiled at me, "Ya- stop that, its weird", she said as she hop on the bike. "How did it go with Mr. Smartypants?", she asked.

"Nothing much", I answered. Somehow I didn't want to tell her about what happen to me yesterday, but at the same time I wanted to tell her. I didn't want her to feel pity toward me, I didn't want her to worry about me. She's my best friend, and I love her to much to make her worry about me again.

When we got to school, I park my bike and we both ran up to class. We still have 20 minute before school start, so both So-Yeon and I began to talk about the project, what we would had done if we were partnered up. Just then Jungkook approach us, "Sorry, but I need to talk to So-Yeon, my partner", he faked a smile. We both looked up at him, and then I turned to So-Yeon, "Go ahead So-Yeon, your partner is here, bye", I smile at her.

She gave me a frown, "I don't want to go". She turn to look up at Jungkook, 'I don't want to go. We can talk about the project later", she said to Jungkook in a rude tone.

Jungkook laughed, "No, it has to be now", he said and grabbed So-Yeon hand and dragged her out. She kept hitting his hand, "Let me go, I can go by myself...". I can hear her out the door, I couldn't help but giggle at them. Jhope walked inside the class and sat in front of me, "Mi-Na, whats with them?", he asked.

"With who?", I respond.

"You know, Jungkook and So-Yeon. What's with the two of them? It seem like he likes her, doesn't it", Jhope smiled and gave me a weird perverted smiled.

"What are you talking about? They just have to talk about the project that's all. Plus So-Yeon os one year older from Jungkook", I respond to Jhope.

"Hey that's only one year apart, who knows, they might end up together and you might end up with Mr.Smartypants", he laughed.

I hit him on his arm, "No way", I yelled in a quiet voice, "So-Yeon never goes for younger boys. She see them as little brothers, there's no way that she will ever go or Jungkook".

"She might change her mind", he said and then change the subject, "What about you, do you prefer someone older than you or younger than you?", he asked.

"Age to me doesn't matter, as long as we get understand each other and care for one another than that's all I need", I smiled.

Jhope looked at me with a disgusted face, "You girls and your fairy tales".

At that moment Yoongi walked in class and straight toward me, "We need to talk", he demand as he reach out his hand and grabbed mine hand.

"Wait, I-", I mumble. He dragged me out of the class before I could finish talking. He dragged me up to the school balcony. Yoongi turned and stare at me. The wind was heavy and strong, I could feel his warm hand as he held my hand tightly.

"What is it that you want to talk about?", I asked.

"Why, why didn't you tell me that he did that to you?", Yoongi asked.

"Who?", I respond.

"Why didn't you tell me that your step-father harassed you when you where younger?", he yelled out of concern.

I paused for a long time. I couldn't answer him, I didn't know what to say. I was lost of words, but most importantly how did he know, only So-Yeon knows about this problem. Just him asking me, I began to tear up. The accident happened so long ago, yet I can still feel the fear of it.

"H-how did you-", I mumble.

He answered, "I asked your mom this morning before I came to school. I knew that there was something missing when you explain to me yesterday".

I couldn't stop my tears from falling down. The fear that I had back then starts to come back. Flashed back began to come back. His evil face, his hand touching me, me screaming and crying for help, it was all coming back. I began to slowly walk back, Yoongi released my hand and then I began to mumbling, "No...no...no...no-nothing like that happen", I began to cry.

Yoongi walked toward me, "Mi-Na, Mi-Na are you okay? What's wrong?", he said as his hand touched me. I flinch out of fear, "DON'T TOUCH ME! DON'T COME NEAR ME1 GET AWAY, I-I'M SCARED! GET AWAY!", I screamed.

Yoongi quickly embraced me, I tried to fight back thinking that it was that evil man. We both fell down to the concrete, he held me tightly, not releasing me at all. "Mi-Na...Mi-Na its me...its me. He's not here, its only me, look!", he said as he held my head between his hand. My forehead touching his forehead, the both of us staring and breathing heavily at each other. I began to calm down as soon as I saw his face. His glowing dark brown eye staring at me, our head touching each other, I felt safe. Why do I feel like this? Why do I feel safe when I'm with him? Why, why? I asked myself as he stare at me.

"Are you okay?", he asked.
I snapped out of my own mind. Pushing him away from me, "Move", I yelled, "Don't...don't ever come near me like that. I-I don't like it", I said as I got up brushing the dust off my skirt. I began to walk toward the door. He pulled me back and pushed me against the door, lean closely toward me, he looked down to the ground and the  slowly looked up, "Why? Why do you
hate me?", he said in a low voice.

*Author's Notes:
-I tried to update this fanfic as soon as o can. I'm starting to really like the story to more I write it. I still have a lot to go with this fanfic, but I'm hoping that everyone is enjoying it as much as I am. I don't know when I'm gonna be able to update again, but I'll try to update as fast as I can. Don't forget to leave your thoughts on the comment down below and stay tune for more excitement...💜💜💜.