Chapter 11

It's been a month since the last time I spoke with Yoongi. After we finished our projects, he went back to being the stubborn and rude Yoongi again. He ignore and walk away whenever I tired to speak to him.  I want to come clear to him and confess my feeling toward him, but he not giving me a chance to come clean but then, at the same time I'm afraid to confess. It's too risking to say it now, I'll have to keep it to myself for awhile. When the right time comes, I'll confess to him.  Everyday I watched him come in and out of the classroom, during lunch and break time I find myself worrying about him, but I've come to a conclusion that is not worryness but I miss him. I miss being by his side, I miss his smile, his voice and even our fights.  

I'm not the only one going through this struggle, So-yeon, she's also going through a tough time too. Her relationship with Jungkook has become the gossip of the school. Everyone's talking behind her back, calling her names, bullying her non-stop. Its sad to see this happen to her,y only friend and she's going through a tough time just because of one guy. I tried to cheer her up by telling her "this is nothing and she not alone", I'll be there for her, but she confess to me that she really like Jungkook. Jungkook was her everything, she actually wanted their relationship to work out , but in the end its a disaster.  I've never seen her like someone this much. She's struggling and I can't even help her. I feel like I'm at the edge right now. I can't even get through a day without worrying about my feelings and So-yeon situation.

*Lunch time
During lunch time I went and grab So-yeon a tray of food, placed it in front of her. She looked up, "What's this?", she asked.

"Eat up", I smiled, "I got this for you".

"Thanks but I-", she mumble as soon as Jungkook appeared from the enter door. I turned to look, I saw him smiling and laughing with some other girls. I sicken me to see his face, I turned back to look as So-yeon, "Don't let him know that your struggling. Just leave it be, you need to be happy too", I whisper, "Look at him smiling and laughing with other girls, you need to smile and laugh. be the So-yeon that I used to know".

She gave out a chuckle, reach out her hand, grabbed the spoon and took a spoonful of rice. "What-what about your lunch?", she asked.

"Huh? Oh...I'm not that hungry. I've been under the weather these days", I respond.

"Are you sick, hurt anywhere?", she mumble.

"No-I'm just been tried lately", I said.

So-yeon reach out her hand and touched my forehead, "You have a fever", she yelled.

"Shh.." I said covering her mouth with my hand, "Not so loud. Its not a fever, I'm just not feeling so well".

"Yo call this no fever, you forehead is boiling hot", she said as she took another spoonful of rice.

RM, J-hope and Jimin made there way toward us, "Can we join you guys?", said J-hope.

We both smiled, "Sure thing. You eat with us all the time".

"Ah- finally its lunch time", said J-hope, "I'm so hungry".

Jimin began to eat his food already and then he stared at me, "Oh-where's your lunch Mi-na?"

They all looked at me, "Uh...I'm not that hungry", I smiled.

RM passed his tray of food toward me, "You still have to eat even if you don't want to. You need your energy", he smiled.

"Oh...RM...trying to be a hero", J-hope joked around as Jimin laugh at his joke.

"Thanks but I'm not hungry", I smiled and pushed the tray back to RM, "Don't worry".

RM passed over an apple, "At least eat this", he said.

I nod my head and took a bite from the apple.

*Walking back to class
Lunch time was over and we all walked  back to class together. Laugh and joking around with each other , I'm finally feeling like myself again. These past few days been a struggle, but it seem like everything is going back to normal. At the glimpse of my eye, Yoongi was standing near the door. I looked away, faked a smile at RM as he tap my shoulders. As we enter the classroom, Yoongi reach out his hand and grabbed my wrist. I stopped walking and turn, Yoongi staring at me eye to eye. RM turn around as well, he looked at Yoongi's hand holding my wrist, "What are you doing?", he asked.

Yoongi pulled me over to him, my feet stumble toward him. RM walked over "Let her go", he said in a angry voice.

Yoongi ignored RM, I stared at RM and then turned to look at Yoongi. Our eyes met and he whispered, "Follow me".

At that moment, Yoongi and I walked out of the classroom, he didn't let go of my wrist even when RM chased after us. I looked back at RM, "I'll be back", I smiled and waved at him.

Yoongi dragged me up to the rooftop. Then, I quickly removed his hand away, "What now?", I said trying to catch my breath.

Yoongi didn't answer me, he turned around and then starts walking toward me. I began to take some step backward, "What, what's wrong with you?", I stumble on my words.

He walked closer and closer, then he slam his hand on the wall behind me. It took me by surprise. Just then, he lean forward, so close to were our nose barely touching. I tried pushing him away, but then he forcefully lean even closer. I could hear his harsh breathing, then he finally spoke, "Your not feeling well, right?"

"I'm fine. I'm perfectly fine", I respond as I tried to avoid looking at him in the eye.

"Lies", he said, "Your lying".

I stared at him eye to eye, "I'm not lying", I yelled.

Yoongi leaned forward as he gently grabbed my neck with his hand and forcefully kissed me.

*Author's Note:
-Finally, I'm finished with this chapter. For these past few days, I haven't been able to think of what I should write for this chapter. I kept changing it and I guess I'll stick with how I wrote it this time. Just a spoiler alert but for the following next chapter, its gonna be pretty heart broken, so prepare yourself. Please stay tune for more.