Chapter 21

I stare blanking at Yoongi. I should had known that it was Yoongi. Why am I here? How am I suppose to react? What do I say? Should I greet him or introduce myself? Everything was flowing in my mind. I didn't know how to react. Yoongi looked at me with a smirk on his face, "Introduce yourself", he said.

"Ah, my name is Park Mi-Na. I-its nice to meet you Mr. Min. Umm...I'll be your new secretary", my voice was low, I began to stutter on my words. I felt uncomfortable seeing Yoongi like this and knowing that I'll be working with him.

Yoongi asked the man in the black suit to leave the room. When he left and the door shut close, Iturned to Yoongi, yet before I could make a fully turn, Yoongi embrace me in his arm tightly. He arms around my should, holding tightly I felt his hand squeezing my shoulders. He whispers into my ears, "I miss you".

I turned to look at him. "Yoongi, what is this all about?".

He gave out a giggle. Its been so long since I saw him smile that bright. If I can recall, he never made that smile before. "I'm being serious", I mumble.

"Okay okay", he laughed. "You must be startle seeing me like this?".

"Of course I am", I yelled, " I mean...I'm not startle of how you look, but I'm shock due to knowing that your my boss. Why are you doing this for?"

He grabbed me by my waist and smiled, " Why? You don't want to work for me?".

I pushed Yoongi away, "Let go. I don't want you to touch me".

He refuse and pulled me closer to him. Both of his arm wrapped around me. Yoongi then said, " No. I want to touch you. What are you going to do about it?".

I hit him on the arm, " Uhh...I'll scream if I need to. This is sexual harassment at work. I can sue you for this".

"Really. Your going to sue me", he laughed.

"HELP-" I screamed.

Yoongi quickly lean foward and kissed me. I tried pushing him away, but the more I pushed him, the tighter he held me.

I mumble, "Let....go....stop...".

"Muah". He finally let me off. I wiped my lips with my hand breathing heavily, "What are you doing?".

" You made me do it. I couldn't help myself. If you didn't try to yell, I wouldn't have kissed you, but either way I was going to kiss you anyways", Yoongi said with a smile.

"Your evil. Very evil", I said as I ran toward the door, " I quit. I'm not accpeting this work anymore".

He came running after me. Grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him. He held me tight, " Sorry, I couldn't help myself from kissing you. Your irresistible, you should me happy that I stop myself from going futher".

"Why are you doing this? Why did you hire me to be your secretary? It it to mock ne that I'm poor or is it to show off your power?", I asked.

" No. Its none of that. I did it because I want to be close to you. I was mean and bad to you back then and I want to make up for my mistake. I want to show you the better me...my improvements and...and your so busy with work I can't be with you. This is the only way I can be with you. Do you understand?", Yoongi explained.

I slowly grabbed his hand with mine, gentle patting it. I said to myself "I've always seen you as a good person". I didn't have the courage to say it out loud. My tongue frozed up, maybe its because I was afraid of getting rejected by him again. Yoongi held me tight in his arms, he would let me go for 10 minute straight.

*Lunch
First day was full of learning everything. I jock down notes as much as I can, but there's still some confusion that I need clarification, but I'll figure it out on my own. Since tody was my first day, I didn't need to follow or be with Yoongi until tomorrow. As for today, the man in the black suit trained me.

During my lunch time, I went over my notes making sure I fully understand what I need to do and how to do things.
"I have to look at Yoongi schedule daily and follow the daily routine of his. Here it says he clocks in at 8 am in the morning and clock out at 7pm. The lastest he clock out is at 9pm. Wow, that's late at night. Lunch at 12:30 until 1:30pm, so its about an hour long. During that time its also my lunch time but I have to come back 30 minute before his lunch is over. Okay, I can do that", mumbling to myself while eating my sandwich. Just then, Yoongi pop out of no where and sat across from me. It took me by shock as I looked up. "What are you doing here?", I whispered.

"Eating lunch. It's my lunch break", he whispers back as he took a bite of my sandwich.

"Wh-what are you doing? What happen if someone see you here doing this?", I slapped Yoongi arms.

Yoongi gave out a big smile, "I don't mind if people see. Your my secretary, nobody is gonna say anything".

Yoongi reach over and tap the top of my head, "See you tomorrow at my office. Keep up the good work. Hopefully you'll learn a lot about me today".

Yoongi walked out to waving his hand "bye". I watched him leave as I nod my head, "What's wrong with him. Its as if there's two Yoongi".