Chapter 20

Its been months since the last time I met Yoongi. I still have the thought of him laying his head on my shoulder and from time to time I wonder how he's doing. So-yeon and I haven't talked since that night. I hope she's doing okay after meeting Jungkook again.

I'm still looking for a full time job, yet no company has called me for an interview yet. I've been working at a small cafe near my house and even though I enjoy working here, I want a full time job. My mother working hard as always and my life becoming nothing more than working and staying home. But today was one of those days. As I got orders from customers and prepare customer's orders, a man in all black with a cap walked in. This man seem so mysterious and awkward. He had his hand in his pocket as he constantly look around and behind his shoulders. He came up to the cash register.

"Hello, what would you like to order today?", I smiled.

His head was down and then he looked up toward me, "I would like one green tea shake".

"Okay that would be $3.50", I smiled back at him. As I stare at him, I started to notice something about him. His action is very similar to Taehyung. I moved my head back and forth to see if it was him. Nah it couldn't be, or is it him.

When he looked up fully were are eyes met, he pointed his finger at me, "Oh, Mi-Na. Your Mi-na right?".

"Tae-", I yelled but then I caught myself. I shouldn't scream his name, people will know so then I whispered, "Taehyung...Kim Taehyung?".

"Yes its me", he laughed, "Where have you been?". Taehyung looked around making sure no one was looking.

"I've been everywhere", I joked around, "How about you? I heard you became a actor. i saw your recent drama on t.v".

He let out a laugh, "Nah, I'm not that famous yet, but I can't deny that I'm a actor now".

I handed him his green tea shake, "Still don't like coffee?".

"Yep", he smiled, "I'll catch up with you later", he said as he walked out the door.

I didn't even get to say goodbye, but it was fun meeting Taehyung again. Meeting him made my day better than ever.

Just before my work ended, I got a called. I answered, "Hello".

"Is this Park Min-na?", said a female voice.

"Yes, this is her speaking", I respond.

"This is the Exact Music Entertainment, we would like to have an interview with you this Friday at 7 am for the job that you apply for", she said.

"Yes, that would be great", I respond, "Thank you so much for the interview".

"Please make sure to be there on time, doors will be close exactly at 7 am", she explained.

"No problem", I reply, "Thank you once again".

I hang up the phone call after, I couldn't believe it. I got a called for an interview. Now that I got it, the interview it what I need to pass and once I pass it, I'm able to get a full time job. Everything is working just like how I want it. I just have to be patient and everything would bee okay.

*Friday comes along.

I put on my best office outfit that I've been saving for an interview. Hopefully I won't screw up my interview. I mean I'm pretty talented myself, I've lived in Japan for awhile now and worked in a music company at one point, I should not mess this best opportunity,

I got on the bus and went straight to the building without hesitation. I got in the room at 6:45 am. Yes I know it early but it was better than coming in late. They gave us a number as they called us individually in for a one on one interview. I was number 5 so there were 4 people who went before me. I became more and more nervous as it got closer to my turn. The man escort the girl before me out and then called my number and name, "Number 5, Park Mi-Na, your next".