Chapter 6

Yoongi stared at me with pain in his eye. I thought to myself, "When did I hate you? When did I ever said that?", but the words would not come out. I mumble some random words, looking confuse, what was I suppose to say. He lean closer toward me, our lips almost touching, I slowly shut my eyes tight. I felt a rush inside of me, my heart pounding, "boom, boom..", over and over. Just as I could feel Yoongi getting closer and closer, our lips barely touching, a loud thump noise distract us.

"BOOM!", the sound coming behind the door that I was leaning against. Yoongi step away from me, and I straighten my position, open the door and walked back to class. Jhope, Taehyung, and Jimin was sitting at their desk, staring at me. As I thought to myself, "Why are there so many eyes on me today", just then So-Yeon accidentally bump into me. I turned to look at her. She didn't seem happy, she had an upsetting, sad, disappointment  facial reaction. I ask, "So-Yeon, what happen?".

She looked up at me, said nothing and walked back to her seat. I follower her to our desk, sat next to her. Afterward, Jungkook came running in, out of breath, he slowly made his way to his seat, which was behind me. There were a weird vibe around us, so everyone of us sat in class quietly as the teacher starts the class. This has to be the most awkward class time, I actually pay attention to class, I was actually trying to learn something for once.

During lunch break, I tried to get So-Yeon attention, but she quickly walked out. Leaving me there, uncomfortable. I turned around to Jungkook, "What happened?", I asked him. Jhope and Jimin turned around as well. He gave us a stare and stayed silent.  Then I asked again, "What happen? What did you-", I couldn't finish my question since I saw Yoongi approaching us. He walked toward us and sat in So-Yeon's seat. Jhope, Jimin, and Taehyung stared at him with shocking facial expression. "What are you doing here? Th-this is not your seat?", I questioned him.

He turned to look at me then he turned to Jungkook "So-Yeon wants to talk to you", he said to Jungkook. All of us turned to Jungkook, he answered, "Me?".

Yoongi just nod his head, then before we know it, Jungkook ran out the door. Shocking as I was, I tried to convey Yoongi to tell me what happen, "What did So-Yeon say?".

He just stared at me, not blinking at all. I looked away, "Fine if you don't want to tell me its-", he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room, leaving the rest with lost expression on their faces. I heard Jhope, Jimin, and Taehyung talking, "Woah...what's going on?", asked Taehyung.

"I don't know, but lets keep watching this. Its like a drama", said Jimin.

"Can't you guy tell, there's definitely something going on with those four ", Jhope smiled.

Yoongi took me back up to the school balcony, I force my hand away from his grip, but it was no use. He wouldn't let go, his grip was strong, then suddenly he slowly released my wrist. He turned around, his head facing the ground, then he slowly lifted his head. Our eyes met, "Mi-Na I...I...", he mumble.

"You what?", I questioned him, "Yoongi, I can't understand what your trying to say".

He pushed me toward the wall next to the door, I saw his face coming toward mine, and before I realized it, our lips were toughing. As shock as I was, I didn't know what to do, "Should I push him away? Should I try to escape, but then I don't want to let go", I thought to myself.

Suddenly, my thoughts came back to me, "No, Mi-Na, don't let him do this to you". Just then I quickly pushed him away. "Stay away from me", I yelled. He took some step forward, "D-don't you dare come close to me", I yelled trying to keep him away from me. My mouth say to stay away, but my heart wanted him to come closer. He took some step backward, distancing himself from me. He stared at me breathing heavily, with his hands up. His glowing, dark vivid brown eyes staring at me, his sad, gloomy expression, I couldn't bare to see him like that.  I took some step forward, but then insist. What do I really want, do I want to go toward him or do I not want to? I couldn't make up my mind, I couldn't choose whether to go near him or to stay away from him. At that moment, Jhope Jimin, Taehyung, and Rapmonster opened the door. Yoongi quickly put his hands down and I straighten my back, brushing my skirt in case it was ruffling. The boys looked at us mysteriously. I tried not to make any eye contact with them, I just kept looking down to the ground. Rapmonster walked toward me, "Mi-Na what are you doing up here with him?", he asked out of concern.

"Me? I-uh-I...", I couldn't complete what I was saying. After the kiss with Yoongi happening so quickly, I lost my words to say anything.

Yoongi stepped in, "We're just talking about the project", he said walking toward me, then grabbed my hand, pulled me closer to him and away from Rapmonster. Rapmonster quickly walk toward us, "Oh really, then why does she look like she fear something?", RM laughed. I could feel Yoongi anger as he gripped my hand tighter. He took a step forward RM, just then I pulled his left shoulder back, "Yoongi lets talk more about our project next time. I'm hungry and want to eat", I tried to change the subject, "Who else is hungry?", I asked looking at the three dummy who just watched us (Mi-Na is referring to Jhope, Jimin, and Taehyung). The three dummy nod their head, "Yeah I hungry"", Jhope laughed loudly. The the rest started to laugh alone with him. I took a silent deep breath and pulled both Yoongi's and RM's hand, "Lets go", I smiled.

*Author's Note:
-Hey there, my awesome readers, how has your week been? For me, its the usual going to school, come back home, do h.w and then study for midterms/quizzes/tests. I hope that none of you are stressing out as I am, and if you are don't forget your not the only one who is struggling. I'm also struggling too, but that's okay cause its life. That's why I write fanfic, it helps take away my stress and worries. One advice to you all, if your stressing or worrying about anything, just try to distract your mind with something else, something that you like or enjoy doing. For me, I like to distress myself by getting away from reality, such as  watching kdrama, writing fanfics or go for a long ride in the car. Anyhow, don't forget to comment your thoughts down below at the comment section. Until next time, have a wonderful day.