Chapter 14

I got to So-yeon's house, there she couldn't stop crying. Half of the time I couldn't understand what she was saying. She would say a word and then began to cry again. I calmed her down until she fell asleep. Patting her shoulder, I couldn't believe it. Jungkook is a horrible person. If he was not ready to be in a commitment relationship then why did he ask So-yeon in the first place. But then I understand why Jungkook and So-yeon dated. It won't hurt to date a someone, you never know how things would turn out to be. Its a challenge , a risk that we all go through as a human. We take risks everyday of our life, it may leaned us to a good or bad future. Just thinking of all the risk I've done, maybe I should try to ask Yoongi out. It may be weird that I, as a girl is asking a boy but it wouldn't hurt to try, right?

The next day, my mother picked me up from So-yeon's place. It was silent the whole way home. It didn't feel right, my mother face was pale and dull. She had very dark vivid black under eye as if she haven't slept for days. I tap her on thee shoulder, "Mom is everything alright?", I asked.

"Uh, yeah. Its just...", she mumbled.

My mother then stayed quiet again. Something is definitely wrong, but what. We got home and that's when she spill the tea. "Mi-na, darling how do feel about moving?", she smiled.

"Move? What do you mean?", I asked, "Are we moving?".

My mom nodded her head, "Yes. We can't stay here anymore. I got fired from my two job and I can't pay the rent anymore".

I didn't want to question her anymore. Whether we move or not, I didn't care anymore. I can't bare to see my mother in pain again. "Okay, I'm okay with whatever you decide Mom", I smiled, "Don't worry everything is going to be fine".

We only have a week before we lose our house. We pack all the important things and left behind the rest.My mother decided to settle in Tokyo, Japan where my aunt (my mother's sister) lives. At school, I faked smiles and laughter with all of my friends. I even asked Mr. Lee to not say anything about me leaving, I didn't want anyone to know I'm leaving. I wanted to spend my last days at school as if nothing was going to change. The only challenge I had to face was confess my feelings to Yoongi. He's been a good friend, partner, and crush. If I don't confess now, then I'll regret it my whole life. Who knows when we'll ever meet again. Even if he rejects me, I won't regret confessing to him.  With a bright smile I walked to his desk, "Yoongi?", I said.

He looked up to me, "Yeah".

"Can I have a word with you later this afternoon, no make after school", I said, "Are you available?".

He didn't answer, but nodded is head.

"Okay, see you at the same place", I smiled.

Taehyung, Jhope, Jimin and So-yeon stare at me with a confused face. I just gave them a smile as I sat next to So-yeon .

They didn't dare to ask me about it either. I guess they got the message that I like him. During class So-yeon passed a note toward me, "You like Yoongi, right?" I gave out a quick smile and shook my head.  She then took the note away and wrote something else and passed it back to me, "Don't lie, you like him".  I shook my head again, even though its true that I do like Yoongi.

The school day was over and it was officially my last day here as well. I couldn't wait to confess to Yoongi. Standing on top of the rooftop, waiting impatiently, I practice how I should confess to him. "Yoongi you nice and sometime rude but I like...", I mumble, "That not how I should confess to someone. Try again, Yoongi what do you think about me?", I said, "Why would I ask him that. Mi-na get yourself together, just say "I like you", is it that hard", I said to myself.

Just then, I heard the door creek open, there Yoongi standing ahead of me. I couldn't help myself but smiled as I walked toward him. "Yoongi you made it".

"Wh-what did you want to talk about?", he asked.

"Yoongi, I-I like you. I liked you for awhile now", I confess. There's no going back now, I thought to myself.

"W-what?", Yoongi mumble, "I-I don't know what to say".

With a smile on my face, "It's okay, I know that this is out of the blue, but I wanted to tell you before its to late".

"Mi-na, I don't-", he mumble, "No! You can't like me, cause I-I don't like you".

Of course I'm disappointed by his answer. I knew it, I knew that Yoongi did not have the same feeling as I did, but I have to accept the truth and respect his answer.

"Thank you for letting me know", I smiled with tears in my eyes, "I respect your answer. Don't worry I won't be around to bother you anymore. This will be the last time", I smiled brightly and walked pass him, back down.

(Yoongi POV)

"Yoongi, I-I like you. I liked you for awhile now", she confessed.

"I too like you Mi-na", I said to myself, but why is it that I couldn't say it to her. Instead I rejected her, she walked right pass me and I didn't even have the courage to grab her hand like before. I let her go, and it pains me to see her leave. I too wanted to tell you that I don't just like you, but I LOVE you. The word "love" was caught in my throat at that time I couldn't say it. I watch her walk away from me. I reached out my hand to only touch her in a distance.