Chapter 23

*Three days past by.
Its been three days since the accident. Yoongi hasn't been coming to work. Did I scare him off again? Have I said something wrong? I knew it I couldn't keep a distance from him. I tired, but in the end I failed. I should had never said anything. I should had never confess to him. When it comes to Yoongi, I become soft and weak and I don't know why. My feelings for him is too strong and I can't let go.

I decided to quit the job. I don't think I'll be able to continue this job, I'm embarrassed from everything. I walked in to the office, turned in my 2 weeks notice to the head office. She took a look at my letter, "Are you leaving already?".

"Yeah", I faked a smiled, "I found another job", I lied.

She reach out to hold my hand, "Stay strong and don't worry, I'll give this to Mr. Min when he comes back to work".

I thank her, packed my things and left the office. I don't think I cold say goodbye face to face with Yoongi, so I decided to leave quietly.  I took one last look around the the office, "Goodbye", I said softly.

*A week past
I end up working at another company, however I my job isn't the best. I have to be inter here before getting promoted to a employee. I have to be an inter for at least 6 month, bu I'm getting paid for my time here, so I should look at it as a positive thing.

*Ring ring

It was a called from Ms. Ahn. "Hello", I answered.

"Mi-na can you come in the meeting room. There's a client I would like you to work with", she asked.

"Sure thing, I'm on my way", I replied.

Finally, my first client. I've been doing paper file and paper work. I haven't had the chance to work with a client and I want to show my skill, so that I can be employee here.

I grabbed my things and walked in to the meeting room. I knock and the door and entered when Ms. Ahn said, "Come in".

Ms. Ahn smiled brightly as I walked in. She sat in the chair facing the door as for the client, I only saw the his back. "Mi-na perfect timing, this is your client", she said.

"Hello, My name is Mi-na, it's a pleasant to work with you", I greet myself with a bow.

The client got up and stood in-front of me, "Nice to meet you, Park    Mi     Na".

This voice it sounds so familiar, I instantly looked up. Yoongi with his hand reached out, he smirk.

"Mi-na this is Min Yoongi. He personally request to work with you and since you have a history of working at his company, I agreed to it", Ms. Ahn laughed.

"W-what are you doing here?", I asked.

He leaned close to me. Yoongi lips near my ears, he whispered, "You can't run from me".

I pushed him away, "Ms. Ahn, I-I'm sorry. I...I can't work with this person. There's a reason why I quit my job, please understand", I plead.

He gave out a laugh, "Ha, Ms. Ahn if that's the case, I'll take my project somewhere else. Our contract will be over", he blacked mailed us.

"Mi-na, what are you saying? Our company will lose its reputation if you withdraw from this project", she whisper as she grabbed my arm, "It's hard to get Min Yoongi to work with us, espically with a tiny company like this. Please...please help us out, huh? Let's make a deal, after this project, you'll become a employee", she begged.

Ms. Ahn accepted me when I needed a job. I barely made it through the interview, without Ms. Ahn's help, I probably wouldn't got this job. I had no choice, but to agree to this. "Okay", I replied.

"Mi-na, thank you. Thank you so much", she smiled.

She turned to Yoongi as he stood near the window looking out, "Min Yoongi, haha...Mi-na agrees to this project. You won't determinate our contract, right?".

Yoongi looked over toward us, "As long as she's agrees, I will agree as well", he said has he point his finger toward me.

I answered, "I'm willing to do take the project".

Author's Notes:
- This is just a short chapter since I can't come up with anything at the moment. I haven't been giving this fanfic a lot of attention so here it is. There's going to be a lot of juicy things that will happen as Yoongi and Mi-na began to work together again, but do be prepare for so drama too. More chapter coming up soon. Once again thank you for waiting so patiently. Love and kisses to all my bookwormies.