Chapter 7

At the lunch table, RM and Yoongi kept staring at each other, as the rest of us tried to keep everything calm. Jhope sat across from me, he kept on staring at me, and then he whispered, "Mi-Na do something", he said moving his eyes back and forth.

"What?", I whispered back, "You do something".

Yoongi was sitting next to me and RM across from him. RM turned to me, "Mi-Na if he ever bullies you, you can tell me", she smiles and then stared evilly back to Yoongi. I tried to give him a decent smile.

I saw So-Yeon walking toward us with the  lunch tray in her hand, just then Jungkook grabbed her lunch tray and walked to our table. He pat the seat next to him, telling So-Yeon, "Sit", with a big smile on his face.

So-Yeon gave him a angry stare and sat in the empty chair next to me. I tap her by the shoulder, "What's going on between the two of you?", I asked quietly.

She turned toward me, "I'll tell you later".

Jungkook expression went from smiling to a frown. He hunch his back and ate his lunch quietly. Taehyung tried talking to him but he said nothing. Jimin and Jhope tried to create some laugh at the table but no one was in the mood. On the other hand, Yoongi and RM didn't touch their food, instead they kept staring at each other, eye to eye without a blink. With my silver chopstickI grabbed some meat to Yoongi bowl of rice, "Here eat this, lunch is almost over eat up".

I turned to RM and did the same thing, "Eat up or you'll gonna be hungry later", I smiled at them both. RM smile back at me but Yoongi just gave stared at me. Yoongi out of his chair and walk away, leaving his food on the table. Everyone at the table stopped and watched him leave, including me. I grabbed both of our tray and gave it to one of the lunch lady, "Thank you for the food", I smile at the lunch lady and followed Yoongi out. Somehow he disappear, I couldn't find him anywhere. I went up to the balcony, but he was not there.  "Why should I be worry about him?", talking to myself, "There's no need for me to concern about him".

Even though I said that, inside I really want to see him, I wanted to make sure he was okay. I want to hear his voice even though sometime he says rude things to me. Catching my breath as I got to class, I turned to look at Yoongi's seat, he wasn't there either. I felt this sadness and loneliness inside of my heart.

Class began and still he didn't show up. Why am I feeling like this? Why do I miss him, why do I want to see him? Somethings wrong with me, I've never felt like this after my ex-boyfriend and I broke up.

School was over, it felt like forever. So-Yeon and I left school together. She sat behind my bike as we went home. "So are you going to tell me what's going on between you and Jungkook?", I asked.

"Uhh...I don't want to hear his name", she respond.

"'What happen?", I asked, "Is he going to make you do all the work for the project?", I yelled.

"No, its not that", she mumble, "Its just...never mind".

I stop the bike next to the ice cream shop near our house, "Lets get some ice cream, I haven't have some for a long time", I said as I got off the bike.

So-Yeon got off too, "But I don't have money today", she said with a frown.

"Don't worry, I'll pay this time", I smiled.

She smiled back and we went in for ice cream.

Sitting down eating our ice cream, So-Yeon got a double scoop of mint chocolate and butter pecan ice cream on a waffle scone. As for me, I got double scoop of green tea and pistachio almond ice cream on a waffle scone as well. As we sat and ate I brought up the topic again, "So are you going to tell me or not?", I questioned her, "I already bought you ice cream", I smiled.