Chappie 11!

Ahh, inside the bubble. Safe and sound. You felt safe, warm, but you couldn't help but be extremely depressed. The light appeared... dim. You didn't want to regenerate, but i suppose i have to, sooner or later.

You reformed, you felt the agony of the two inside you, trying to tear apart your very being. You screamed in pain as you fell onto the blue dome, blue dome? Pearls bubble. You sat up, you were aching all over, but mostly in your chest. You panted and gripped your shirt, unable to stand. The real world made the pain of your loss so much more real.

You calmed down enough to sit and look around. You were outside, it seemed the gems had been awaiting your return. You sat down and sighed, they all looked at you with cautious faces, weapons ready. You ignored this and spoke as if normal conversation.
"I coulda saved her, you know? I could've done something, anything. But my chance was stolen." You said. Garnet, Pearl, Bismuth and Rose looked concerned.
"What do you mean?" Rose asked
"I was her highest ranking body guard. The one closest to her. And not just because of my position. I loved her, she loved me. I was taken away one day, without reason, by yellow diamond to be shattered. As she was taking me away we heard news Pink was in danger, i was shattered seconds later." You said, letting your whole body go limp and the sobs controlled you. Rose ran over to your bubble. Worry plastered all over face. Pearl let down the bubble and you fell into Roses arms.
"I-I'm so sorry!" She sobbed "i, i know i did this, but i had to! For earth! Pink Diamond, she was the only weakness-"
"WEAKNESS? HOW DARE YOU TAKE HER, her kindness, for ... weakness." You said, what was the point of anything? The only one who had ever loved a part of you was gone.
"Y-You were a Jasper, a perfectly cut one. I-i was Pink Diamonds advisor, you and I and the other Jasper, w-who is basically your equivalent now all knew each other very well." She told you, comforting you.

"R-Rose" you said, gaining her attention, she was still hugging you.
"Yes (g/n)?" She responded
"Why does it hurt so much?" You asked, the tears coming back again.
"Ssh, ssh, it's okay now. It's okay, we love you (g/n), not for who you used to be, but for who you are" she said, wrapping her arms around you tightly. You knew Rose had healing tears, but they did not have the power to fix a broken heart.

You feel asleep in Roses warm arms. You woke up, however, on the cold, hard ground. You groggily got up and wiped your face. Garnet was sitting next to you.
"How long was i poofed for?" You asked
"3 days" she said simply
"Sorry" you said
"Its okay" she replied. Not knowing what else to say you leant back, Pink Diamond was a part of your past, a part of you but its happened, its gone.

A few years passed, fighting minor battles, discussing strategy, looking for new bases. The years turned into decades, and decades into centuries with no real progress from either side during the war. You hadn't seen Jasper since, but you had never forgot her words or actions. You had grown to miss her, a part of you knew her very well after all. You had come at peace with your form, being two gems made into one. It was difficult, but it was the way you lived, after all.

You still felt a gnawing sense of anxiety, wondering when Garnets vision would come true. It was soon, you thought because Garnet was well, reserved. She knew what would happen but could do nothing to stop it at the same time. You spent a lot of time with her, despite her near complete silence, just having one sided conversations.

"Garnet" you said as you two lay content star gazing, as you had many times before.
"Hmm?" She responded
"Why do you think the stars look so pretty? We know what they are, they're just... things? Why do they look so beautiful?" You asked. Wondering what made you want to stare at them for hours on end.

"Well, they're bright, theres so many, they look so delicate and intricate. Maybe thats why, but i also think it has something to do with who you look at the stars with." She grinned at you, although you could tell it was not heartfelt you grinned back.

You sat in silence, until one of the stars moved. Garnet had seen it to.
"What is that?" You asked
"It's happening" Garnet said "home world is here." She said. You both got up and sprinted back to your base
"HOME WORLD IS HERE!" You both shouted, getting everyone battle ready.

"Rose! Homeworld is here!" You shouted at her. You all headed outside, waiting for homeworld to land, waiting for the coming onslaught. But it never came, there was a single ship. You all glared at it, confused. Suddenly a song played, everyone seemed hypnotised, except you. You grabbed Rose, Garnet, Pearl and Bismuth, the closest gems to you and dragged them behind a rock, blocking the sound. They woke up and you yelled "whats going on? Whats happening?" You asked
"The end of all of them" Garnet said. You couldn't accept this and blindly ran out, trying to pull gems behind the rocks, suddenly a bright light burst forth and all the crystal gem forces screamed in agony, yourself included. You dropped to the ground, you body and brain morphing. You screamed and thrashed on the ground. When you came to there was no one around. There were thousands upon thousands of shards, all being collected by homeworld. You noticed your form was different and ran back to the base. You saw a reflection of yourself, you were a monster.

You yelled out for Rose but only gurgles came through. Suddenly Pearl and Bismuth jumped out, ready to attack, they saw you and looked appalled. You showed your gem, so they would recognise you. They lowered their weapons and ran over, hugging you and crying. You were crying too as they took you to Rose. She cried onto your gem, you came back to normal. "R-Rose this wont last long please help me" you said worriedly as you felt your body stretching and morphing again. She looked horrified, scared, disgusted. You whimpered, back to how you were before. She gently pet your head, trying to be of some comfort. You sat on the floor, giving up.
"We're gonna try poofing you, okay?" Rose said. You dipped your head in indication of your approval. She grasped you tightly, squeezing you until you poofed.

Retreating to your gem was strange. You couldn't comprehend anything, you knew you were two people and both sides were working hard to fix you. Your brain reassembled, your form remade. You don't know how long had passed, that these beings worked to fix you. You felt the okay and reformed.

You formed in a cave, a temple. The heart of the temple. You wondered around the red room and found the exit.