EPILOGUE!!~

You looked around the table at the original crystal gems. You beamed at Peridot and Lapis' new outfits. Bismuth roared loudly and joked with some Amethysts outside. Pearl looked genuinely happy as she held your Amethyst on the couch, gently brushing her hair.

Steven and Connie ran around, chasing Carnelian, who had stolen Connies
copy of Dogcopter 1. You sighed, your duty as the leader of the crystal gems called for you.
"Carnelian!!" You whined "give the book back!" You commanded. Carnelian giggled and gave it back, before running off with skinny jasper. You saw Blue Diamond sitting on the beach with her Pearl, they were... adjusting. Slowly but surely. Blue diamond didn't even refer to you as 'fusion' anymore. You smiled and looked up at the portraits that had been painted of Rose, Jasper and the cluster. All of them had sacrificed themselves for the Earth. You made sure that one gem went down and visited the cluster each day to talk. Steven often volunteered. Greg was often around, also finding fun in the Amethysts and other rowdy gems.

You smiled and leaned back in your seat.
"Happy?" Garnet asked.
"Very" you replied, grinning "did you see this future?" You asked,
"Yes, but you weren't here." Garnet said, you pulled a shocked face before Garnet grinned "just kidding" she said, as she ruffled your hair with a chuckle.

You laughed and looked at the clock. The meeting was in five minutes.
"Alright!" You said, standing up. "Lets go get everyone together!" You said, meaning the original crystal gems and some others who had proved themselves worthy of leadership in the few weeks they had been here.

Everyone that was needed was gathered together as the other gems ran around, playing. Some would stop and listen but others were just so happy to be free they didn't care. You cleared your throat to gain everyones attention.
"Look, we've got Blue diamond, so we only need Yellow and White Diamond now." You said simply.

"We gotta win." Bismuth said.
"Its complicated." Peridot mumbled.
"This is no easy task" Pearl agreed.
"It's gonna be hard!" Amethyst grinned.
"The Earth is still in danger..." Steven stated.
"Eh" Lapis added, rather unhelpfully.
"But we'll do it." Garnet said, oozing confidence.
"Because we have a plan!" You finished, grinning at all the eager soldiers around you.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!
Honestly your comments made my day, every day!! I love you all and i just really wish i could continue this but it's come to an end sadly.
Please vote and comment and do whatever!! I mean you don't have to but it'd make me super happy! Also check out my other books if you want!!

I love you all and i hope you have a nice day!

"That will be all!" 👏👏 (thanks to @marviamor for that one!! Ehe)

SPECIAL THANKS TO:
Lapis__lazuli04
@UltraAloha
@Mysterious_killer_
@ruby-__

Sorry if i got your Username wrong!! ILY!! Thanks for your comments and votes! They kept me writing!