Chapter 2 ~ Two New Friendships

Hey guys! Lia here ;)
Here's Chapter 2!
Hope you enjoy !
~Lia

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Tweet! Tweet! Tweet! Twee-" Serena stirs in her bed, as she grabs her phone from the nightstand, to turn the alarm off. She groans, and checks her phone. "7:56" School starts at 8:30, so she had plenty of time. She sees a missed call, and message from Dawn.

Dawn176: "Get up Serena! Picking you up @ 8:15 xxx"

Serena smiles, and began to text her back.

SerenaY15: "I just woke up, gimme some timmeeee xxx."

Serena gets up, and places her phone on the nightstand. She glances at the picture frame on next to her lamp, along with a blue handkerchief. In the picture, stands Serena, holding hands with a raven-haired boy. He was her savior, her crush. Serena sighs, remembering that she was not able to get the boy's name. She takes the handkerchief, and takes a sniff, before placing it down again.

She makes her way to the bathroom. She brushes her teeth, and takes a quick shower. She walks back to her room, and checks her phone, "8:11" She had 4 minutes to put on her clothes.

She wore her usual attire. She wore a black, sleeveless shirt with a white collar, a red, high-waisted skirt with 2 pockets on the side, and black stockings, with black sneakers. She tied her long hair near the lower end, and topped it off with a hot pink hat, with a black bow tied around it.

She admired her look for a second, before grabbing her backpack, and her phone.

"SERENA!" Grace calls. "Dawn's here!"

Serena smiles, and shouts back, "Okay! coming mom!"

She rushes downstairs, and grabs a sandwich from her mother's hand.

Grace smiles, pecking Serena's cheek. "Have a great day, Serena."

Serena smiles, grabbing Dawn's wrist, "Love you mom!"

Dawn giggles, "Bye Mrs. Yvonne!"

Grace smiles, and waves at the energetic girls, as they exit Serena's home.

Serena and Dawn start walking to the Vaniville bus stop, since Shalour City was far from where Serena and Dawn live.

Serena and Dawn aboard the bus, as Serena raises an eyebrow at her friend, "You seem pretty happy today, Dawn. Okay, what's up?"

Dawn giggles, jumping on the bus seat, "Duh! We're gonna see those hot-bods today!"

Serena giggles, "Hot-bods, as in Gary?"

Dawn blushes, "I-I MEAN, y-yeah...and Ash!"

Serena rolls her eyes, as Dawn sighs, "C'mon Serena, you can't ignore him forever. May I remind you that we have Ash and Gary, for ALL 6 classes?"

Serena sighs, "I know, it's really inconvenient."

Dawn smirks, "OKAY, Yeah, sure."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The school bell rings. Ash, Gary, Serena, and Dawn make their way to their first class - biology.

"Hello class!" Mr. Oak exclaims. "How's everyone today!" Everyone, especially Gary, groans.

"Come on, pops!" Gary complains, you don't have to do this EVERY SINGLE morning!"

Mr. Oak chuckles, "Well champ, its all part of being a teacher. Now! Before we get started, we'll be choosing new seats."

Everyone cheers, as Mr. Oak laughs, "And yes, I have a seating chart. You will each be in a group of four!"

Ash scoffs, and whispers to Gary, "Let's hope your grandad will seat us together."

Gary shakes his head, "I highly doubt it, Ash. But, I'm way ahead of you. Maybe we'll get to sit with Serena and Dawn." Ash smirks, liking the sound of it.

Dawn stares at Gary and Ash, and she nudges Serena, "Hey Sere, what're they talking about?" Serena glances over to the two boys, and groans, "I don't know, and I don't care. I'm just hoping we'll get to sit together. Stay focused, Dawn." Dawn nods, loud whispering, "Right!"

Mr. Oak clears his throat, "And the first group is...Ash Ketchum, Gary Oak, Serena Yvonne, and Dawn Diamond. The rest of the girls cry, and sigh in disappointment.

Ash, Gary, and Dawn cheer, all except Serena. They all walk to the 4 seats they were assigned to, and they take a seat. Gary was facing Dawn, as Ash was facing Serena.

Gary chuckles, holding his hand up, as he waves to Serena, and Dawn, "Hello, girls!" he exclaims. Serena and Dawn wave back.

Ash smirks, as he winks at Dawn. He then turns his attention to Serena, "Wassup, Blondie?"

Serena sighs, "It's Serena!"

Ash chuckles, "Whatever, Blondie."

Dawn nudges Serena's side, making her giggle a bit. "Cheer up, Serena!" Dawn exclaims. "You have me!"

"And me!" Gary exclaims.

"And me too!" Ash says.

Serena nods awkwardly, "Right."

"ALRIGHT!" Mr. Oak exclaims. "You will be having a project about cells, and it is due next week, Friday!" Everyone groans, as Gary raises his hand, "Will we get to choose partners?"

Serena crosses her fingers under the table, Ash sees this, and smirks. "What? Wanna be my partner, Blomdie?" Serena rolls her eyes, "Shut it, Ash." Ash raises his hands up defense, as he turns his attention back to the teacher, waiting for an answer.

Mr. Oak smiles, "No." Everyone groans, as Mr. Oak clears his throat, "The person that is sitting across from you, will be your partner.

Serena's eyes widens, realizing that Ash is her partner for this assignment. Dawn giggles at this, along with Gary and Ash.

Ash chuckles, cracking his knuckles, "Guess your wish came true, Blondie."
Serena rolls her eyes in frustration, as Gary speaks up.

"Hey, would you girls like to come with us to the Karaoke Club in Lumiose City? It's being held tonight, 7:30." he exclaims, as Ash nods, "It'll be fun, and plus, we might get to know each other a bit more." He looks at Serena, and gives her a smile, not in a flirty way, but in a goofy, cute, kind of way.

Serena likes this side of him. That's when she noticed that Ash looked familiar, like she's met him before. Dawn giggles, and shook Serena, "Serena, can we go? Please!" she begs.

Serena sighs in defeat, "Okay, fine." Dawn fist pumps the air, "YES! Thanks, Sere!" She embraces Serena in a hug, as she returns the hug back.

Ash and Gary look at each other, big grins plastered on their faces.

"Great." Gary says. "This might be a start of two new friendships."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Chapter 2 is done!
Hope you liked this one! See you in the next chapter :)
~Lia