School time.

Niall's P.O.V

I walked into the school and straight to the principal's office. New school, new students, possibly new bullies. I knocked on the door and heard a deep male voice say come in. I walked in looking at the floor. "Niall Horan?" he asked pronouncing my name correctly thank god. "Y-yes sir." I said. "My names Mr. Terrance." he said. "Nice to meet you." he said and held out his hand for me to shake it. I shook his hand and he let me sit in a chair. "Here is your schedule. The teacher for your first period knows you and the one showing you around wont be in today." he said. "Ok." I said. "I'll call in your tourist right now." he said and into a small desk mic thingy he called someone named 'Louis Tomlinson'. Moments later there was a knock on the door "Come in!" Mr. Terrance said. A cute boy with brown hair and blueish gray eyes walked in. "Hi." he said and held his hand out. I shook it. "Hello." I said. "Tomlinson, please show Mr. Horan around." Mr. Terrance said. We walked out and Louis showed me to my locker. It was next to his. "So your last name is Horan. Whats your first name?" he asked "Niall." I said. "Cu-Cool." he said, he almost called my name cute! Stop being a fangirl Niall! "Do you have a nickname?" he asked "People call me Nialler. I dont really know why, what about you?" I asked. "They call me Tommo because the last name Tomlinson." He said. I nodded. "So lets start the tour of this beautiful, note my sarcasm there Niall, beautiful school." he said.

{Time skip}

It was second period and I had it with Louis. I have 1st and 2nd period with him. "Niall welcome to math class. Our teacher is Mrs. Williams." he said and walked me in. "Come sit with me. The guys wont care." he whispered and I sat with him. I looked at him and he was on his phone. I grabbed mine and started to play Angry Birds. Lets be honest im a Angry Birds fanatic. I love it! I kept playing and Louis tapped me on the shoulder. "Hey, lunch is the 4th thing on your schedule right?" he asked. I nodded "good, come sit with my friends and I" he said. "k" i said and the bell had rang. I went to History and Louis went to gym. I miss him. I sat in the back waiting to go to lunch. I want to be next to Louis.

{Another Time skip!!!!}

I sat with Louis and his friends. I met Zayn, Harry, and Liam. The funny thing is, is that I'm hanging out with the popular kids. "Niall? Niall are you ok?" Louis asked. I didnt notice but my face went pale and, was staring at the floor. "I-im fine. I think?" I questioned myself. "oooh Tommo's looking after his boyfriend!" the guys teased. "HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" Louis screamed slamming his hands on the table. I looked up at him with my eyes widened. "S-sorry. Lets bring you to the nurse, just to make sure your ok." he said and brought me to the nurse.

A/N first chapter YES! lovetoread9876 inspired me from her Boyfriend to hire series to write this! Shes a great writer check her out!!! Bye guys!!