Fuck! My parents!

{Niall's parents arent abusive irl! But i'm making them SORRY!!!}

Niall's P.O.V

SATURDAY! HELL YEAH MOFOS! I tossed on my 'Crazy MoFos' shirt an jeans. "NIALL! Your friend is here!" Dad yelled. Friend? Oh must mean Loui! "BE RIGHT DOWN!" I yelled and ran to the bathroom doing my morning routine. I ran downstairs and saw Loui. "Hey Niall, come on, the guys and I are going to the arcade." he said. He lied, he bit his tongue. I know my boyfriend so well. "Have fun!" my dad said. We left and started walking. "Where are we really going?" I asked. "To the park." he said "ooh fun!" I squealed. "Niall's got a girly side!" Loui teased. "I know I do!" i said and we got to the park near a small river. "Awe Loui." I said and sat in the grass. He sat next to me and kissed my cheek. "here." he said and handed me a few rocks. We skipped them across the river for about three minuted. We sat back down in the grass an Loui kissed me. I kissed him back. He pulled me into his lap straddling me. We heard talking a little far away but we didnt care. "Niall James Horan." I heard. That voice is so familiar. "Fuck! My parents." I mumbled into the kiss. I got off Loui pulling him up and holding his hand. I looked at my mum and dad with widened eyes. "Niall come here." Dad said sternly. I looked at Loui. I walked over to my dad and he slapped me. "GAH!" I screamed. I ran back to Loui and held onto him "Niall James. Get your ass back over here." my dad said. "Niall, come to my house baby. My mum and dad wont care about us. There not homophobic like your parents seem to be. Come on now love." Loui said and kissed my cheek where my dad slapped me. I held onto him for dear life walking to his house. "Mum i'm home!" Loui said. "Awe who's this Loui?" His mum asked. "Mum ive told you about my boyfriend Niall." he said and 4 girls ran downstairs. "Loui whos that?" the tallest one asked. "Lottie, Fizzy, Phoebe, Daisy. This is my boyfriend Niall." he said. "Your a big brother?" I asked. He looked at me and nodded. "What brought you home so early? I thought you were out with him?" his mum asked. "We were, but then Niall's parents were taking a walk in that exact park. We were in the middle of the best kiss ever and we got found. long story short. There homophobic and Niall got slapped by his own daddy." Loui said and kissed my cheek where my dad slapped me again. "oh you poor thing!" his mum said and brought me into a hug. I hugged her back and went back with Loui. "Come on. Lets go sit on the couch. You can meet my sisters." Loui said and brought me to where his sisters were on the couch. "Hi im Charlotte, but you can call me Lottie!" the tall girl said. "I'm Félicité, but you can call me Fizzy!" the shorter one said. "I'm Phoebe!" One girl said. "And I'm Daisy!" the other said. "Were twins!" they both said. I chuckled and held onto Loui still "Whats your name?" Fizzy asked "My names Niall." I said and I snuggled up into Loui's side and sighing. This feels like a good household. Not with anyone mean. "Johannah,kids I'm home!" someone said. "Were in here dad!" Loui said. A tall guy walked in and looked at all of us. "You must be Niall. Louis is always talking about you, Well ask him how his day was and he always answers 'Great! I hung out with Niall and stuff but mainly hung out with Niall'." the man said. "Whats your name?" I asked. "Mark." he said and held his hand out. I shook it and Loui pulled me into his lap. "there ya go." he said and held me. "Stop treating him like a baby!" Lottie said. "No! He is my baby." Loui protested. "Loui! Your acting like he's a physical infant! But he's not!!!! He's a teenager!" Daisy teased. "Well he is my baby though. Niall?" he said. "I dont mind it. Its kind of cute." I said. The girls shrugged and then we all laughed. "Dinner guys!" Johannah said. we walked to the table and I sat next to Loui. "T-thanks I said and ate. We finished and Loui showed me to the bathroom to take a shower.

A/N Slightly long. :P ok bye guys