NOW?!?!?!

Niall's P.O.V

{BBG-Big Brother Greg <3 N- Niall}

BBG- NIALL! Hospital NOW!!!!

N- Now?!?!?!?

BBG-YES NOW!!!

N- What happened?

BBG- Denise is in Labor you idiot!!!!

N- OMFG! I'll be there in a second Greg!!!!

BBG- HURRY PLEASE!!!!

N- On my way Loui is driving me.

BBG- See you there!

{End of text}

I hopped in the car and Loui drove to the hospital Greg told me. We got there and hopped out. The nurse knew I was coming because she told me the information I needed. I sat in the waiting space outside of Greg and Denise's room. I was getting really uncomfortable because my mum and dad were glaring at me. Loui held my hand and it was soothing my comfortableness. "Guys." Greg said walking out. "He's here." he said. I got up but dad pushed me down. "No gays allowed." he said. "Dad! Niall is allowed to see his nephew!!!" Greg protested. "No he isnt! His gayness inst allowed in this fucking family!" Dad told Greg. "Um its my son! I think I'll let his uncle see him!" Greg screamed. "Dad leave!" he told dad. "No! Im your father! You cant tell me what to do!" Dad screamed pushing Greg into the wall. My eyes widened. "Greg are you ok?" I asked. "F-fine baby bro." he said and pushed dad onto the floor. "Stay out of this room until I say you can come in" Greg told dad and pulled me and Loui into the room. "Are you sure your ok?" I asked him. "Yeah Ni. I'm fine little dude." he said ruffling my hair. "I'm not little!" I mumbled "But you are to me." he said and brought me over to his wife. "Hi." I said. "Hello Niall." she said. "Greg what this cutie's name?" I asked. "Theodore. But call him Theo." Greg said. "Awe, Hi Theo. I'm your uncle Niall." I said and cuddled my newborn nephew. "You look just like your daddy!" I cooed at him. "Niall, your so great with babies." Loui said sitting next to me. I blushed. "Awe!!!! My baby brothers all grown up!!!" Greg said taking a picture of me holding Theo with Loui next to me. "Hi cutie pie." Loui said at the lil baby in my arms. "Lets get a picture of mummy and daddy holding you." I said and handed Theo to Denise. "3..2..1.." I said and took a picture on Greg's phone making it his screensaver. I handed Greg his phone and it was mum and dad's time to come in. Greg walked us out. "We have to actually go now Greg, Loui's mum wants us home in a few minutes." I said. "Ok bye baby bro." Greg said hugging me. I hugged back and we left. "Can we stop at my mum and dads house?" I asked. "ok." Loui said and drove to my house. I ran into my room and grabbed my 2 suit cases filling them with everything I'll ever need and grabbed my teddy bear. Dont judge me! I went out side and sat my stuff in the back seat. Except for Bandit. "Whos this little fella?" Loui asked. "Its Bandit. My bear!" I said. "Awe." He said and we drove to Loui's house. His mum said that I could stay with them so I am. Fuck you mum and dad! "Come on Niall." Loui said and grabbed one of my suit cases. I grabbed the other and we went inside. Loui set my bags upstairs in his room and put Bandit on his bed. "Bandit will be safe." he said and we walked downstairs. "Come on boys. Were going to play a few board games." Loui's mum said. I smiled, this family is better than mine. We sat on the couch playing different games. I got tapped on the shoulder and looked over at Loui. "yeah." i said. "Your turn." he said. I rolled the die and moved 4 spaces. Were playing monopoly. I pulled a card and it read 'go to jail' "OH COME ON!" I said I moved my piece to the jail spot and pouted. "Dont be mad baby. It's ok." Loui said and gave me a hug. I giggled at my own reaction and kept playing.

A/N :P I think this is a good chapter? Idfk BYE! Next chapter is currently being made!! It will be up either tonight or tomorrow! BYE NOW!