Brothers split apart?

{Landon and Logan now. BTW this is the last chapter. A/N is some information}

Loui's P.O.V

"LANDON WHAT THE HECK!" Logan screamed. I looked at Niall and we ran upstairs to see Logan's room trashed. "IM GONNA KILL YOU!" he screamed and tackled his brother. "LOGAN!" Niall screamed. "Get off him now!" he said. I hate winter break right now. "Landon babe come here." I said and opened my arms and he ran into my arms sobbing. "Logan. This isnt ok. Stay in your room until Daddy and I come back in here." I said and left with Niall shutting the door. I walked downstairs with Landon in my arms sitting on the couch. "What happened up their babe?" I asked. "Well. Logan's room was dirty I tried to clean it and he screamed at me and trashed it again. Then you saw the rest." he said. I nodded. I sat Landon next to me and answered the door because I heard someone knock. "LOUI!" Liam and Zayn screamed. "GUYS!" I yelled. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Well we havent been in contact for a fucking year. Also Harry's girlfriend is now in labor. COME ON!" Liam said. "But dude! I cant Niall and I have to stay with the twins." I said. "Daisy and Phoebe?" Zayn asked. Oh right. They dont know about us and our lives. "Not exactly." I said. "Then what twins?" Liam asked. "Mine and Niall's twins." I said. "Does Niall have a vagina!" Zayn said. "No. We adopted you fucktard." I said. "Oh." Zayn said. "Well take them with you!" Liam said. "BRO! One of them is in trouble!" I said. "JUST DO IT HARRY NEEDS US!" Zayn screamed. "Fine! LANDON LOGAN GET YOUR COATS AND SHOES ON!" I screamed. "Done and Done dada." Landon said. "Im here." Logan said. "Come on boys. Get your car seats from the car and put them in Uncle Li and Uncle Zee's car." I said and Niall helped them. We hopped into the car and straight to the hospital.

{Time skip}

"Loui! Its so great to see you." Harry said and pulled me into a tight hug. "HAZZA! I cant breathe!!!!" I said. "Sorry mate." he said setting me own. "So who are these two cuties?" he asked. "Landon and Logan Horan-Tomlinson." Niall said. "Hi Im Landon." Landon said. "Logan." Logan said sounding irritated. "Im your uncle Harry." he said hugging the boys. "Get offa me!!!" Logan whined. "Someones in a bad mood." Harry teased. I covered Logan's ears and looked at Harry. "He's going through a phase." I said uncovering Logan's ears. "Well I gotta get back into the room with Scarlet." he said and left. "Boys. I want you to be on your best behavior. You have to be quiet here." Niall said. "Ok." The boys said. "Great to see ya again mate." Zayn said hugging Niall. "Great to see you to. Sorry we lost connection with each other." he told Zayn. "Uncle Zee." Landon said. "Yeah?" Zayn said. "Wheres the bathroom?" Landon asked. "Come on I'll show ya." he said and took Landon. Logan climbed up onto Liam and sat there watching Liam's phone. "Who knew. Logan can behave." Niall whispered to me. I nodded and kissed his cheek. "Niall?!??!?" I heard and we turned around. "Greg!!!" Niall said and hugged his brother. "What are you doing here?" Greg asked. "Harry's girlfriend is in labor. What about you?!?!? We havent talked sense like the wedding." he said. "Theo has his 3 year check up today." Greg said. "Oh my god where is my lil nephew I wanna see him!" I said. "Calm down Loui. Theo is in the room with Denise. Luckily he doesnt have to get shots." Greg told us. "Theres daddy!" we heard. We turned our heads to see a blonde little boy run towards Greg. "Niawl!!!" he said and reached for Niall. "Hey baby." he said and took Theo. "who dat!" he said and pointed at me. "Thats Loui." Ni said. "Loui!" he chirped. "Hey did you forget about daddy?!?!?" Greg said and Theo giggled. "Come on love. We gotta go home." Greg said taking Theo. "Bye bye!" Theo said and we waved. "We need to get out more!" Niall said. I nodded in response and saw Zayn running to us. "Come on! The baby is here!!!" he said and we ran into the room to see Harry holding a little girl. "Harry! She's beautiful!" Niall said. "Her name is Ashley Marie Styles." Scarlet said. "Awe hi cutie pie!" Liam said and held Ashley. "Smile Liam." Zayn said and took a picture of Liam and the baby. "Dada, why is everyone looking at the baby?" Landon asked. "Because, well today is her birthday and we want to see her because she was just born." I said. "Can we sing happy birthday?" he asked. "Go ask Harry." I said and he went over to Harry and he nodded. "Lets sing happy birthday quietly to Ashley." Hazza said. "Ok on 3. 1... 2... 3..." Scarlet said. "Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Ashley. Happy birthday to you." we sang. "Happy birthday baby girl." Harry said and kissed his daughter. Who knew the start of the day can be bad, but end up good.

A/N THE END! Next chapter is an A/N about another book BYE!!!!