Summer Vacation!!!!

{I had 2 put that picture! BTW all the boys are at Hawaii. So that makes sense with the beach}

Loui's P.O.V

The boys and I are on the plane. I was getting so FUCKING annoyed. Some bitchy child was kicking my seat. "Would you STOP?" I asked with an angry tone. "M-mummy!!!!" The kid cried. Oh great now its crying. "Niall!" I whined. "Stop it! Whining turns me on." he said. "Niall!!!" I whined again just for the fun of it. "Louis William!!" he said in a fatherly tone. "Niall!!!!!!" I whined. "Thats it I'm breaking up with you." he said. "But." I said and my eyes got watery. "Oh god it was just a joke!!!! Loui dont cry!" He said and pulled me into a hug. "Dont do that again!!!" I said. "I wont i promise!!!!!" he said and held me in the hug. We pulled apart and Niall looked at me "So what did you want." he said. "Oh I wanted to not be annoyed by this fucking kid behind me. I know I have sisters who can get annoying but this is different. They stop when I ask. I've asked 7 times!" I said the last part loud enough for the kids parents to hear. "HE WHAT! Joseph Anderson!!!!" the father said. I smirked, get in trouble fuckhead.

{Time skip}

We got into the hotel and the boys went to there rooms. The boys brought there girlfriends or should I say, Harry brought his girlfriend and that Zayn brought Liam and Liam brought Zayn. Oh yeah, Zayn and Liam are a thing now. We were all in our rooms. Niall and I, Zayn and Liam, and Harry with one of the cheerleaders. I forgot her name. S it starts with S. I think her name was Slut, she has slept with almost half the school. Ah now I remember. Scarlet, thats her name. "L-Liam." I heard. God damn these walls must be thin. I barged in there and wrong time. I saw Zayn against the wall naked. I saw Liam holding Zayn up in his boxers and yeah. They looked up at me and Zayn covered himself with Liam's body. "BRO!" Zayn squealed. "Yeah yeah not like I havent seen you naked before. Locker room and showers douche bag. Now shut up! I think the whole hotel heard ya. Now Harry, Scarlet, Niall and I are going to the beach. Care to join? Or are you gonna fuck in the water?" I asked. "DUDE!" Liam said. "Meh. Get ready assholes. We gotta get to the beach!" I said and ran into the room to see the bathroom door open half way and heard the shower running. I walked in and peaked my head into the curtain. "Mind if I join ya?" I asked. "AH!" Niall screamed. "LOUIS! You scared me." he said with his hand over his heart. "God damn Loui. And I dont care hop in." he said. I shredded of my clothes and hopped into the shower with my beautiful boyfriend. "Love you babe." I said and nibbled on that spot of his ear. "L-L-Loui." He moaned quieter than Zayn ever would. I mean damn he like screamed it. "I-I love you to." Niall said trying to control himself. I looked down at his member. Yep just as I expected, hard. I pushed Niall onto the wall and started sucking his neck. "Loui." He moaned and ran his fingers through my hair. "Louis Niall! Were going to the beach!" Someone said at the door. "We'll be down in a few minutes!!!" I said. I heard the hotel door close and I kept going at Niall's neck. I definitely left a mark there. I smirked and turned Niall around. "Now lets get this over with and go to the beach before it gets dark." I said.

{Time skip}

We went out onto the beach hand in hand. "Oh look! It's Louis and Niall. We turned around and saw our principal. "Hey Louis. How do you spell my name again?" The principal asked. The boys came over to us and looked at him. I smirked at them. Niall has never seen this but here goes badass Tommo getting our old principal mad. "You spell your name like this. Its T, Its E, Its R, Its R, Its R, Its R, Its R, Its R, Its A, Its N, Its C, And Its E." I said and we all burst into laughter except Niall. "What? How many R's are there?" he asked "6" I said. "Really?" he asked. "Nah. It just pissed him o-" I was cut off my the dude screaming "SPELL MY NAME CORRECTLY." We ran off and hid some place. "God damn." Zayn said. "why do you spell it with 6 r's?" Niall asked. "Like I said. I like to piss him off." I told Niall and he nodded. "Love you and your sassyness. he said. "I love you to." I said and kissed him. He kissed back and I held him next to me.

A/N Only Directioners will get TERRRRRRANCE. Its a Loui joke. If your a directioner and dont know it. Look it up on youtube. BYE!!!!