HONEYMOON!!!!

{Where they are, Also its gonna be Niall's P.O.V}

Niall's P.O.V

Oh my god. Loui just had to surprise me with this beautiful place. "So babe. You like it?" he asked. "NO DUH!" I screamed in the yard staring at the pool. "Awe fuck it!" I said and took off my clothes and left myself in my underwear jumping into the water. "COLD COLD COLD COLD COLD!!!!!" I screamed. "Awe babe." Loui said and helped me half way up and dropped me back in "TOMLINSON!" I screamed. "Awe!" he said and got into his boxers and jumped in. "Amazing." he said and started to float on his back. I was already turned on by the way he was acting so I pulled Loui out of the pool. "Were alone. Nobody will bother us so. Care to skinny dip with me? And like actually swim naked?" I asked. "Sure! Why not!" he said and took off his boxers and jumped in. I took off my boxers jumped in. I went underwater and opened my eyes getting a perfect view of Loui's bum. I came back up and he stared at me. "Liked what ya saw?" he asked. I nodded. "Thought so. Turn around." he said. I did as told heard him go underwater. He came back up and giggled. "Theirs the bum I love." he said and started to nibble on my sweet spot. "L-Loui." I moaned. He started to suck on my neck and pull away and blow on the skin. "N-not out here." I said. "Awe come on nobody's watchin' us!" he said and went back at my neck. "Y-yeah bu- stop being a tease and fuck me already." I said. Fuck me and my horny man acts!!!! "What ever you say." Loui stated and turned me around and lined himself at my entrance. "I d-" I was interrupted by my moans from him thrusting into me. "Loui!" I moaned. "I missed this feeling" he whispered into my ear then nibbled on it. I was moaning a lot and so close to my release. "Fuck, Loui Im close" I moaned. "Me to babe" he said. I moaned as I had my own release and Loui same after. He pulled out and leaned against the wall of the pool like I was. "Sex in the pool. I like it. Free lube." I said laughing. "Oh my god!" Loui said and playfully slapped me. "Come on. Lets go get dressed." I said and we walked out of the pool and inside. I threw on a pair of boxers and Loui's 'There is magic in the air and its called WIFI' shirt. "Awe I was gonna wear that shirt!" he whined. "Dont turn me on with your whining! My ass is already sore!!!" I said. "But Niall!!!" he whined. "LOUIS!" I screamed. "But Niall!!!! I want my shirt!!!" he whined. Great I've got a boner. "Fuck you." I said and gave him the shirt and pulled out the other shirt of his I love. I put it on and it says 'Roses are red. Pizza sauce is too. I ordered a large, and none of its for you!' I got in bed only to get spooned by my beautiful husband Louis Tomlinson. "I love you." he said. "I love you to. Even though you can annoy me." I said and kissed his cheek. He kissed my cheek and we fell asleep just like that.

A/N EY I added smut. I suck at writing it. xD BYE GUYS!!!!!