Birthday!!!

{The boys cake. Their outfits are in the A/N last chap}

Niall's P.O.V

"Daddy we wanna choose our own outfits and dress our selfs!" Logan said. "Ok go ahead!" I said and they ran upstairs. Logan came down first in an England flag, shirt jeans. a coat and sunglasses. Next came Landon in a nerdy outfit. Sweater vest and all. "We want to go shopping for our 6th birthday today and get all new clothes." the boys said. "Ok." Lou said putting his hand on my shoulder. The boys didnt want a party so we arent having one. We got into the car and drove to the mall. "Dad. Can I get an ear piercing?" Logan asked. I looked at Lou and he nodded. "Ok." I said and we walked into the piercing store and got his ear pierced. He didnt even flinch. Landon held onto me. "You want you ear pierced?" I asked. "NO!" he said. "Alright lets go." Lou said and took Landon into the store he wanted and I took Logan into the store he wanted.

{Time skip}

"Here are your presents." Lou said and we gave them their presents and they loved them. "Dada." Logan said. "Yeah bud?" Loui asked. "Can we have our own rooms?" he asked. "Um. Why, dont you like being with your brother?" Lou asked. "I mean yeah but," he said putting his hand by his mouth finishing his sentence "He's kind of a nerd!" he said and Loui gasped. "LOGAN!" he said. Logan flinched at his tone. "Loui calm down their getting older, they're drawing apart." I said and massaged his shoulders. "Fine. You can have your own rooms. So. Lets go to grandmas so Niall and I can work on them. Go pack your backs. Your staying over night for 2 days." Lou said and the boys packed and we left the house. "Hey mum!" Loui said as we arrived at the house. "Hey Lou! Niall! Boys!" she said getting up from the garden. "Can you watch the boys for 2 days?" Lou asked. "OF COURSE!" Mum said. "Why though?" she asked. "Were re doing rooms. They want their own rooms." he said. "Oh ok. Want to come inside?" she asked. "Sure. Come on boys." I said and we went inside to see Daisy and Phoebe watching a movie. The boys sat with Daisy and Phoebe and they all cuddled up. We talked with mum and dad and shared a few laughs and eventually had to go. "Be good boys! Bye!" Loui and I called and left home.

A/N EY! Ah suh dood. Nvm. Anyways, hope you enjoyed that! BYE BYE!!