Playroom!!!

{The boys playroom.}

Landon's P.O.V

Logan and I walked into the room dada told us to and it was awesome. "Hey boys!" daddy said coming down the slide. "Cool!!!" Logan said. "YEAH!" I said and ran into the house part going up the stairs and down the slide. "You like it boys?" dada asked. We nodded and Logan tackled me in a hug. "RAWR!" he said and I giggled "RAWR!" I said back and ran out of the room "Daddy help!!!" I said and ran into his arms. He put me on his back and ran upstairs. Dada came out of our room and looked at me and daddy. "Wheres Loga-" he was interrupted by grandpa clearing his throat. "Grandpa!!" I squealed and ran to him. "hey buddy!" he said and picked me up. "Wheres your brother!" he said and Logan popped up. "HI" he said attaching to grandpa's leg. Daddy ran downstairs because we heard a knock on the door. "Hey boys!!!" Lottie said. "LOTTIE!" Logan and I screamed and ran into her arms. "Glad to know that Lottie's welcomed and Im left hangin." Fizzy said. "Fizzy!!! Huggie!!!" we whined and everyone got into a hug. "Lottie! Fizzy! Come look what daddy and dada did!" I said and pulled them into the playroom. "oh my gosh!" Fizzy said and ran going down the slide. "Yay!" Lottie said and we started to spin around. "Here lets play some music!" Lottie said and turned on 'Kiss me Kiss me' by 5sos. I giggled while we danced and dada popped up. "And you didnt invite me to dance." he said and came into the room and danced with us.

Logan's P.O.V

We ate dinner and now Landon and I were playing in the playroom. "Boys!" Daddy said. "Coming!!!" Landon and I said and ran to see a bunch of cookies. "COOKIES!" we squealed. "Awe. Here you go." dada said handing us a cookie. "Thank you!" we said and munched on our cookies. "Tomorrow were going school shopping." daddy said. "NO!" We screamed. "Yes!" Dada said. "They are like us after kindergarten. 'NO! I dont wanna go!'" daddy said. Dada and daddy laughed and we ran upstairs. "Night boys." dada and daddy said as we got into bed. "Night!" we said and went to bed.

'Dream'

"So you thought you could escape your nightmares?" dad asked. "Landon!!" I cried. "Logan. Do what he says!" Landon said and I saw my twin brother being held by 2 other guys. "no." i said and ran to him pulling him out of the men's grip and ran with him. "COME ON!" I screamed and ran to the police station with dad behind us. "Whoa partner." the cop said and Landon and I latched to his leg. "What happened boys? Wheres your mommy and daddy?" He asked. "dad killed mommy. Now he's trying to kill us!!!" I said. "WHAT!" the guy screamed. Dad burst through the door making Landon and I scream. "Take the boys." the cop said handing us to another cop and the one we hand latched onto cuffed our dad pushing him against the wall. "What are you doing? I want my boys!" dad said. "Nope your going away for a long time. Mainly forever." the cop said and brought daddy into a small waiting cell. "Come on boys. Lets bring you to a special place. You'll make a lot of friends." the cop said and sat us in the cop car and pulled up to a orphanage.

'End of Dream'

I woke up not that scared. That wasnt a nightmare. That was what happened before Niall and Loui adopted us. Only Landon and I know. Niall and Loui dont, and they never ever will.

A/N Damn this was fun to write. BYE GUYS!!!!!!!!!!