Welcome home.

{Loui has 'He's Mine' on and Niall has 'Im his' on this is 2 weeks in the honeymoon where they leave}

Loui's P.O.V

"So Mr. Horan-Tomlinson. Time to go The flight is leaving babe." I said and we walked hand in hand to the plane. The flight attendant looked at us disgusted. "Im sorry gentlemen. We cant fly because of you two." She said. The pilot walked over to the lady and tapped her on the shoulder. "Remember. Im gay to miss so I think you should head on with your work." he said and nodded at us. Damn. He went to his work and we flew back to Doncaster to see our family.

{Time skip}

"LOUI!!!!!" Fizzy screamed and tackled me in a hug. "NIALL!" Lottie screamed tackling him in a hug. "Niall help!!!" I said wiggling myself over to him. He helped me up and we walked inside. "WELCOME HOME!" everyone screamed. Niall smiled but I could tell it was fake. I looked around the room hoping to see the one Niall was looking for but. They werent here. He wanted to see Greg, Denise and his nephew Theo. Well my nephew now. "Thanks guys." he said and went upstairs. "Thanks." I said and went after him. I walked into our room to see everything packed. "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?" Niall screamed. "Surprise. I brought us a house Niall. It was set the day before the wedding babe. Dont be mad...." I said and hugged him. He hugged back "I love you Loui." Niall said and kissed my nose. "I love you to Niall." I said and pecked his lips. "So babe, your mad about Greg, Denise, and our nephew not being here?" I asked. He nodded and tears filled his eyes. "no no no! Dont cry." I said and held him. "I just wanted to see Theo. He wasnt at the wedding and-" he was interrupted by Greg popping in the door. "Lil brother!!!" he said. "GREG!" Niall screamed and ran into his brothers arms. Someone crawled in while Niall was in a hug with his brother. "Hey baby." I said and Theo placed his hands on my knees holding himself up. I picked him up and kissed his cheek. Theo giggled as Niall took him from me "Hey baby boy. Your first words are gonna be Uncle Niall ok? I'll buy you Nando's if it is." he said and kissed the baby. Theo started crying and his daddy took him. "Someone needs to get changed." Greg said and left. "You'd be a great dad." I said. "You would to." Niall said and hugged me. I hugged back and kissed him.

A/N :P So that was cute. I think IDFK BYEE