The letter

{P.O.V change in this.}

Loui' P.O.V

I walked out to the mail box to see two letters. I grabbed them and went inside "NIALL!" I yelled upstairs. "Coming!!" he said and ran downstairs. "For you." I said and handed him the letter for him. "Thanks." he said and walked upstairs.

Louis Tomlinson. 145 Porter St.

England, Music University.

I read. I opened it and pulled out the letter.

Dear Mr. Tomlinson.

You have been excepted to our music school. We hope you gladly accept the offer to join the school. Your grades and notes from your teachers through the years have made us very happy to have you here. Thank you for applying.

-Mr. Kevin the principal.

Oh my god! "MUM!" I said and ran upstairs. "What? What? What?" she said. "LOOK!" I exclaimed and handed her the letter. "Loui! I'm so happy baby. What about Niall?" She said. "I dont know. I'll go check." I said and walked in our room to see Niall looking at the letter unopened in his hands.

Niall's P.O.V

You didnt get in the school!

You would never get in the best music school in England!

Your music skills suck! Your a stupid idiot!!!

I thought to myself looking at the letter. "Go on love. Open it." Loui said. "D-Did you get in?" I asked. He nodded. I gulped reading the letter again

Niall Horan. 145 Porter St.

England, Music University.

I nervously opened it and read the letter.

Dear Mr. Horan

I would like to inform you, that you have gladly been excepted in the music school. Thank you for applying. Best of luck in our school Your grades are fantastic, your notes on report cards from all grades are fantastic. We hope you accept the offer of the school. Thank you once again for applying.

-Mr. Kevin the principal.

I teared up and looked at Loui. "You didnt get in?!?!" He said. "I-I got in." I said and jumped into his arms. "YES NIALL! YOU DID IT!" He screamed. "Congrats boys!!!" Mum said. "We get to go to school together!!!" I exclaimed. I get to go to school with my boobear. I was legit crying. The boys burst in. "Did. You. Guys. Get. In?" Liam asked panting. "YES! You guys got in the school to?" I asked. (They all applied for the same school to be together.) "YEAH!" They exclaimed. "Hell yeah mofos!" Zayn said jumping around. "Guys. We need to celebrate this." Harry said. We nodded. "how though?" I asked. "Uh duh. Sleepover at my flat." Liam said. "OUR! flat." Zayn protested. "Yeah our flat." Liam said, "Pack your shit, were going to my- OUR flat." Liam said.

{Time skip}

"FUCKING HELL" I screamed as I died on the game. "Niall you rage." Loui said. "FUCK YOU!" I screamed at Harry who 'Accidentally' killed me. I pouted and sat in Loui's lap. "I love you." he said. "I love you to." I mumbled. "I dont think that was a true I love you." he said. I sighed. "I love you Louis William Tomlinson." I said happily. (<-- Ey Happily!). "there we go Mr. Grumpypants!" Loui said. He pinched my cheek and kissed it. God damn he makes me happy.

A/N EYYY! They all got in. Comment please! BYE BYE!!!!!!!!!