Graduation!

{Time skip cause I aint writin that shit sorry!}

Niall's P.O.V

After that dumb ass speech the guys and I got our diplomas. God this school was freaky. I walked down the stairs to my seat and the principal slapped my ass. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed. Loui grabbed the principal "WHAT DID I SAY!" Loui said. The guys ran over and the principal was frightened.

{Time skip}

The guys and I walked around the dorm and then the lights shut off "WHAT THE FUCK" we screamed. Our screams all got muffled. We got pulled around back of the school and I saw who it was. It was the principal and some guys. We got put in a van and they undid everything. "What the hell! Loui!" I said and crawled over to him and held him. "Shh." the boys hissed. "shut the fuck up! Niall's scared to death! I realize were all 21 but he's the youngest out of us!" Loui said. I whimpered and held onto him. "I dont like this at all." i said. "Neither do I! Told you fuckers that guy was a freak!!!" Loui said and I undid the ropes around his feet and so did the others. I looked out the door and we were in a drive thru. I opened the door and we jumped out landing on the roof of a car. "OH MY GOD!" Someone squealed. "ZAYN! LIAM! ARE YOU OK????" there squealed. "MUM!" Zayn screamed and jumped into her arms. "Louis Niall, Harry what happened?" she asked. "Our principal kidnapped us!" Loui said. "Alright boys back in the ca- Mrs. Malik.... heh......" The principal said. "Please dont call the cops." The guys said. "Yeah get in the back of the van" Loui said and pushed the guys back there. Mrs. Malik called the cops and they came and arrested. "Are you boys ok?" an officer asked. "Totally." Zayn said "Yeah we good." Loui said. They nodded and checked our wrists. They left and we got in Mrs. Malik's car and she got us to our car which was at the school. "Boys I'll go with me mum." Zayn said. "I'll go with my boo. Bye!" Liam said. Then we got in the cars and left. We got home and got trampled in a hug. "Where were you?!??!?" mum asked. "Alone time." we said. "EW!!!!" Lottie shrieked. "Lottie you shouldnt know what that means!" Loui said. "I'm 13!!!" she squeaked. "And I'm 21!!!" Loui said. "What ever!!! Family hug!!!!!" Johannah said and we gathered into a hug. I felt someones hand on my bum and looked. It was Loui, thank god.

A/N DRAMMMAAAAA!!!!! ok yeah Good chapter right? BYE!!!! Something big happens next.