Picture Day!!!

{Logan has a tie and Landon has a bow tie on. Also its 1 month later so October}

Niall's P.O.V

I styled the boys hair into little mohawks, and put them into their suits. "You look adorable!" Lou said. He took a picture of the boys and they smiled. "I cant believe you turn six years old tomorrow!" I said and they blushed. "AWE! Come on boys. Lets go to the car." Lou said and we walked out and put the boys in their seats driving to school. We walked the boys into the school and into the classroom. "Hi boys!" Mrs. Palmer said. "HI!!!" the twins chirped. "You look lovely!!!" she said and the boys put their stuff in their cubbie and kissed us goodbye. "bye!" they said. "Bye!" Lou and I said walking out of the boys school.

Landon's P.O.V

"Come on Landon!!!" Logan whined. "Im coming!" I said and walked over to our desks. "Morning class!" Mrs.P said "Good morning!" we all said. "So today is picture day, now I want you to come up to the front with me and explain why you chose your outfit." Mrs.P said. "Alexis Devine." She called and Alexis our best friend went up to the front. "I chose my pretty purple dress because daddy said it makes me look more and more like a little princess." She chirped and sat down.

{Time skip by 5 minutes.}

"Last but not least, The twins Logan and Landon Horan-Tomlinson!" Mrs.P said and Logan and I walked up to the front of the class. "Our daddy and dada picked out our outfit and said we look like prince's and that we are the cutest boys eber(ever)!!" I said and Logan nodded. We sat down and got in line. "To the gym." Mrs.P chirped and we walked in to see a stool and camera. We got called and I went first and smiled. My picture was taken and next up was Logan. His smile was a bit goofy. He bit his tongue between his teeth while he smiled. He walked over to me and we held hands. We went to the classroom and sat at our desks coloring. "Landon. Can I borrow the red. Mine broke." Logan said. "Here!" I said and handed it to him. "Tank you!" he said. I giggled and we kept coloring.

{TOIME SKOOP!!!}

daddy picked us up and brought us home. Logan and I started our homework and giggled. "Whats so funny?" dada asked. "Landon!" Logan said. "Logan!" I said. "Your both silly boys." Dada said and went to cook dinner with daddy.

A/N Short-ish BYE