Coming out to Niall

Louis' P.O.V

I walked down the hallway with Niall. It's free period and we went out to the courtyard. "N-Niall" I said. "Yeah" he said, I love his voice. "I-I r-r-really need to tell you something." i said. "What is is Louis? Are you ok?" he asked. "I-I want to tell you but I dont." i said looking into his ocean blue eyes. "Louis what ever it is just tell me. I never judge anyone. Please tell me, your actually worrying me." he said. "I-im bi." I told him, afraid he wouldnt be my friend cause he could be homophobic. "Louis. Its ok, I am to." he said. "R-really?" I questioned him. He nodded chuckling, which turned into a slight giggle. "I noticed you almost called my name cute." he said. God dammit. "Oops." I said. He took my chin into his hand and looked me in the eyes. Dominant Niall, I like it. No love it. Ok Im quite turned on now. I think he noticed that cause he tapped my crotch causing me to moan. "Fuck Niall s-stop." I moaned. He chuckled and stopped. "Mkay Mr. Tomlinson" he said and kept staring at me. "N-Niall, we may have known each other for two days but will you be my b-b-boyfriend?" I asked. "Yes Louis." he said. "Call me Loui." I said "K." he said. "Love you Niall." I said. "Love you to Loui." he said and I kissed him. "AHEM!" our kiss was interrupted. Niall blushed madly and I blushed slightly. "Zayn......" I mumbled. "I thought he wasnt your boyfriend?" he asked. "Well that changed, I kissed him and then you fucking came along and ruined in." i said "Loui, dont be mad. It's ok." Niall said and hugged me. "You smell good." I said and hugged back. "You do to." he said chuckling. He pulled away. I pouted. "Awe put the lip away." he said. I turned my pout into a frown. "I know how to turn that smile upside down." he said. "how?" I asked "By doing this." he said and made the weirdest face I have ever seen. I laughed the hardest I ever have."It worked!" he said. "Yes, yes it did baby." I said, I noticed him blush when I called him 'baby'. The bell rang. 7th period, the last thing of the day.

{Time skip}

"Niall!!!" I said and grabbed him. "Yeah." he said. "Stay after school, I'm the captain of the football team." I said. "Ok just give me a sec." he said. I nodded. He came back and nodded. I took his hand and walked out to the field. "Go sit on the bleachers and wait for me, I gotta change." I said and went to the locker room. I changed and saw Niall doing his homework. Silly boy. We started practice for the game next week. Were really good. Practice ended and I ran over to Niall kissing him on the cheek. "Ready to go? I'll drive you home." i said. He nodded and we left. "So how was it?" I asked. "your good at it." he said (FOOTBALL YA NASTYS!). I chuckled and go out opening his door so he could grab his bag. "bye cutie pie." I said "Bye boobear." he said making me blush. Boobear? Thats new. I like it.

A/N 2nd chapter is up! I'm doing it!!! Hell ya! Bye