First official parent day!

{Landon and Logan above}

Niall's P.O.V

Landon sat in my lap as I red 'Green eggs and ham' to him by Dr. Seuss. "Wait daddy. How does he like green eggs and ham. He only had an egg." he said. "Your right." I said and closed the book. "Lets go see where dada and Logan are." I said and kissed his forehead and he ran downstairs. "Smells good Lou." I said while he cooked lunch. "Thanks Ni." he said and kissed my cheek. "Boys juice or milk?" I asked. "Milk!" Logan said. "Juice!" Landon chirped. "Ok what kind of milk and what kind of juice?" I asked. "Chocolate milk please!!" Logan said. "Apple juice please daddy." Landon said and I handed them both spider-man cups filling them. "Wait till dada gives you your food. I'll put your drinks in the fridge." I said and they nodded. "Come on boys. We can let dada cook." I said and brought them into their room. "Lets play cars." I said and took out the toy cars. "Daddy not that one!!!" Logan cried. "I was gonna use that one!!!" he said. "Ok baby, here." I said and handed it to him. "Thank you!" he said and hugged me, I hugged backed and kissed his forehead. "Landon choose the one you want." I said and he pulled out a bright red car. "Ok I'll use this one." I said pulling out a green car with a four leaf clover on it. Irish spirit am I right? Logan started to push the yellow car in his hand and crashed into Landon's car. "Logan!" Landon whined and they both giggled. "Guys. Lunchtime!" Loui said and I picked up the boys carrying them downstairs. "Grilled cheese kiddos." Lou said. I sat the boys down giving them their drinks and Loui handed us plates and we ate. "Alright boys. Lets go get washed up. Then off to bed." Loui said and took the boys upstairs. I put the plates and cups in the sink and washed them. "Gah!! Logan!!!!" I heard Loui say. I ran upstairs to see the twins in the bath tub and Loui soaked. "Well well well. I would have done that to." I said and Loui glared at me. "Um I said nothing." I stated "Thats what I thought. Now can you get towels?" Lou asked. I nodded and got three towels handing 1 to Loui and then drying the boys off and putting them in their PJ's. "Night daddy. Night dada" they both said. "Goodnight boys." Loui and I said and the boys went to bed. I walked out and Loui pinned me to the wall. "So what did you say back in the bathroom?" he asked. "Nothing." I said getting turned on by his act. "Oh really." he said and palmed me through my jeans. "L-Loui." I moaned. "we need to take this to the room. Luckily it's far from the boys." I said and we ran into our room shedding our clothes.

{Time Skip}

"I missed that baby." Loui said and kissed me. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. "How about we finish the playset outside and the playroom inside while the boys go to grandmas?" Lou asked. I nodded. "Your dad is gonna help right?" I asked. "Yeah babe." Loui said and pulled me close and we both fell asleep.

A/N Sorry the chapter wasnt up on a normal time. Got grounded :| Bye guys!!!