Please!!!

Loui' P.O.V

I put the surprise in my pocket and grabbed my wallet. Were going out for a family picnic. Everyone has kept this a secret from Niall. We got in the van and Dad drove to the family park that we go to. Niall was running around with the twins while we set up at one of the picnic tables for the family picnic. I still cant believe Im doing this. We started to eat lunch and we all brought our swim suits because there is a dock here for diving into the lake. It's a swimming lake there arent any fish in there. We took put our swim suits on under our clothes so we shed our clothes and ran to the lake. Niall jumped in and so did I. "Loui where are you going?" Niall asked. "to grab something I promise I'll be right back." I said and went to the car. I grabbed the surprise. (not saying it. Figure it out). Everyone had gotten out and I had the surprise behind my back. "What do you have Loui?" Niall asked. "Nothing." I said. "Louis!!! Stop keeping secrets!!! I wanna know!!!" he whined. "Well if you wanna know so bad." I said and shrugged getting down on one knee. He gasped. "Niall James Horan, I love you with all my heart. Will you marry me?" I asked. "YES LOUI!" he screamed and I brought him in my arms. He was crying. "Look at me love." I said. He looked into my eyes and I slid the ring on his finger. "I love you baby." I said. "I love you to boobear." he said and kissed me. I kissed back. A sweet, loving, but short kiss. We looked at everyone. "He said yes!!!" I said and the girls came running trampling us in a hug. "I love you girls!" I said. "Love you to big brother!" They said. I smiled. "Niall, you realize we have to get jobs and our own flat soon right?" i asked. He nodded and smiled. We got off the ground and into mum and dad's arms. "Congrats boys." dad said. "Yeah. We love you boys, may you have a great life." Mum said. We go into the car and went home. "Loui dont you have your engagement ring with you?" Lottie asked. "OH YEAH!" I said and slid mine my ring finger. "Love you baby." I said. "I love you to Loui. I always will." Niall said and kissed me, I kissed back and this was longer than the one at the park, but it was sweet, not rough not rushed, just right.

A/N I love the ending myself. I dont know about you but the ending is my favorite. Bye!!!