Graduation day!

{What Niall and Loui are wearing! P.S this is a month later! ALSO Theirs gonna be a P.O.V change}

Niall's P.O.V

AHH! I'm actually graduating with my BooBear today!!!! I was jumping around and Zayn, Liam, Harry, and Loui were laughing their asses off. "N-Niall you need to stop we cant breathe." Liam said. "I CANT IM LIKE AN EXCITED 5 YEAR OLD GETTING CANDY AND ICE CREAM AND AHHHHH!" I screamed and the guys were laughing. I finally stopped and fixed myself. I walked with Loui and the guys as we got told where to stand. Loui and I stood next to each other with the guys goofing around.

{Time skip}

Some annoying bitchy cheerleader was making some dumb ass speech. God damn Loui looks sexy in this suit. I wanna rip this bitch off. His abs are sticking out in this shirt. UGH! Oh god... Um problem. LOUI MADE THIS Happen. I sat in the chair with my hands over my crotch. "You got a problem?" Loui whispered. "You made this happen! You and your sexiness." I whisper yelled. "I'll have my way with you later~" Loui whispered nibbling on my earlobe. I held back a moan and squeaked. "Boys knock it off!" mum said. "Sorry mum." Loui and I said. I held Loui's hand lacing our fingers together. Loui brought my hand up and kissed it. If I couldnt be any harder. My member was ready to burst. The shit was done and Loui told his mum something and we left. He called a cab and we got home. "My mum is now bringing the girls to the zoo. So I can have my way with you~" Loui said. I blushed and we ran upstairs.

Johannah's P.O.V

I had to get my wallet from inside. "Stay in the car. I just have to grab my wallet." I said and ran inside. I grabbed my wallet from the counter and heard "L-Loui fuck" I chuckled. Well the boys are having fun. I got in the car laughing. "Whats so funny?" Mark asked pulling out of the driveway. "Lets say the boys are having some alone time." I said. At least my boys are having fun. We payed the zoo entrance and walked in. "Lets go see a kola." Phoebe and Daisy said. "ok come on." I said and we went to see the kolas. "their awesome!" Lottie said. "Yeah!" the girls agreed. "Can we go look at alligators?" Fizzy asked. "Ok." I said. we went to go see alligators and the girls squealed. "It could eat you two!!!" Lottie teased the twins. "Lottie." I said in a stern tone. "Sorry." she said. We walked for a little while longer looking at animals and left.

{Time skip}

"Boys were home!" I said. "hey mum" Loui said. "Louis William. Put a shirt on." Lottie said in a parental tone. "Sup guys." Niall said. "NIALL! shirt on!!!" Lottie squealed. "Nah we good." Loui said. "Yeah were good." Niall said copying Loui's voice. "Niall come on." Loui said. Niall jumped on his back and they disappeared upstairs. God I love them.

A/N Something knocked on my window. Dahfuq? Ok nvm that. Hope you enjoyed. I'm scared now. Imma go out with a bat. ok bye