First day of school!!!!

{What the boys are wearing. Also I'm not doing uniforms anymore!}

Loui's P.O.V

I walked the boys into the school. To bad Niall got sick. "Hi!!" the teacher said "Im Mrs. Burch. Your teacher! What are your names." she said. "Logan Horan-Tomlinson." Logan said "Landon Horan-Tomlinson." Landon said. "And you are?" she asked. "Louis Tomlinson. The boys father." I said and shook her hand. "They took yours and their mothers last name?" she asked. "Not exactly." I said. "Oh. The boys just say their mothers last name is apart of theirs then! Where is their mother?" she asked. "Um Mrs. Burch, We have a dada and a daddy. This is dada. Daddy is home sick." Logan said. "Oh. Well then boys, lets go." she said ripping the boys from me. Other parents were in the classroom but she shut the door in my face. My jaw dropped. "What." I said. "Mr. Tomlinson." someone said. I turned around to see the principal of the school. "Hi." I said with my voice cracking. I held back the tears. Not because my boys are gone, but from how rude their teacher is and that she shut the door in my face. "DADA!" I heard Landon scream. My head snapped towards the door of the classroom and saw Landon run over to me. "Come on!!!" he said. "Ha Landon, come on dada cant come in the classroom." Mrs. Burch said. "Why not! Other kids parents are in there!!!" Landon whined holding onto me. "Landon come on!" she said angrily. "Logan baby come here!" I said when he peaked out the door. He ran to me but the teacher snatched his wrist. "OW!" Logan screamed and had tears in his eyes. "Logan!!" I said and grabbed him from the teacher. I had the principal take the boys to I could talk to the teacher. "Dont put a finger on my children." I said. "They dont deserve a gay dad like you." she snarled. "Mr. Tomlinson!!!!" I turned around to see the nurse walk toward me with an angry face. "Hi. Is Logan ok?" I asked. "Yeah he's fine. But I couldnt help but hear, Mrs. Burch disrespecting your sexuality. Im so sorry. Do you want me to have the boys transferred to a new teacher? Like Mrs. Palmer! She is married to a lovely girl named Daisy." She said. "If its ok with Mr. Stockwell (The principal) then its ok with me." I said. "Its perfectly fine." Mr. Stockwell said. "Come on boys." I said and they ran to me. "Lets go to your new teacher. One that is more nicer." I said. "Ok dada." the boys said. "follow me." Mr. Stockwell said and led us to a room with little paper flowers on the door. Mr. Stockwell knocked and a girl with short dirty blonde hair and green eyes walked out. "Hi!" she said. "Mrs. Palmer, this is Mr. Tomlinson, we want to transfer his boys because Mrs. Burch decided to disrespect his sexuality." Mr. Stockwell said and Mrs. Palmer nodded. "Come on in." She said and we walked in to see little kids running around playing and parents talking. "What are your names boys?" she asked. "Logan Horan-Tomlinson!" Logan said. "Landon Horan-Tomlinson!" Landon said. "And your name?" she asked. "Louis Tomlinson." I said. "Is your husband here or no?" she asked. "No. He's home sick unfortunately." I said and shook her hand. "boys here I'll bring your stuff to your cubbie." she said and took the boys things and put them into a small box like thing. Like a locker but no door. "go play boys. Your dad can talk to the other mommies and daddies." She said and the boys ran off and I went to talk to other parents. "HI! Im Josh Devine!" A boy said. "Hi! Louis Tomlinson." I said and shook his hand. "which ones yours?" he asked. "Two blonde haired boys." I said and he nodded. "You?" I asked. "Blonde haired little girl in the 'Kindergarten Princess' shirt" he said. "Awe!" I said. "Yep. Looks just like her mother." he said.

{Time skip}

"I cant wait to tell daddy about today!" Logan said walking into the house. "Nope! Daddy needs rest baby." I said and he whined. "Go do your homework baby." I said and the boys left. I took off my shoes and sat on the couch watching the boys do their easy writing homework.

A/N Little long. I just wrote lomng. Wtf? xD ok bhye