Well this is awkward

Louis' P.O.V

I walked into my room and got into my boxers. Niall walked in and blushed madly. "Well this is very awkward." he said and turned around to leave. "Niall I just realized, you dont have clothes here. Hm take these." I said and handed him a package of unopened boxers. "Thanks" he said and walked into my closet. "Someones shy!" i teased as he came out in a pair of boxers. "You have a nice bum." I told him causing him to blush a dark shade of red. "T-thanks, you do to." he told me. "I get it a lot." I told him. "Come here!" I said and sat on my bed turning on the T.V. Niall came over and sat next to me. "Niall. Wanna play a game?" I asked. "Ok." he said "What to you wanna play baby?" I asked him. "20 questions!!!!" he said getting all excited. "Ok you start." I said. "Whats your middle name?" he asked. "William." I told him.

{19 questions later}

"Boys! Time for bed!!!" my mum said. "Ok mum!" I said. "I always stay up later than I'm suppose to." I told him "oooh Loui is a bad boy!!!" Niall said. I chuckled. "You are to." I said. "No I'm not, I always do what my parents say so I dont get hit." he told me, tears appearing in his eyes. "come here." I said and opened my arms. He plopped himself in my lap and sighed. I pulled him close to me kissing him. A long, deep, sweet kiss. Niall pulled away panting. "Wow." he said. "Want another?" I asked slightly laughing. "Yeah." he said. I pulled his lips back onto mine and licked his bottom lip. He opened his mouth and I slipped my tongue in exploring every corner of his mouth. Niall moaned into the kiss, that turned me on a lot. "EW!" someone screamed. I pulled away and saw Lottie standing there. "Uh. Lottie, what did I tell you about knocking." I said. "Y-you told me to always knock on a door before entering." she said "Yeah I did. I'm kind of upset that you didnt." I told her. "S-sorry Loui." she said. "I just wanted to say goodnight." she said. "Well good night." I said. "Night." she said closing the door. I got up and locked it. I pulled Niall over to lay down with me. I turned on the T.V and we watched some random cartoon. Dont judge us, were childish! Niall fell asleep an lets just say he was so cute. I took a picture and made it my phone screen. "Goodnight love." I said and kissed his forehead, causing him to smile in his sleep. I got up and went to the bathroom then I went back into my room and kept watching the cartoons. I felt arms wrap around me and it scared me for a second. Then I realized it was Niall and I pulled him onto me and cradled him and fell asleep with my precious baby boy.

A/N :P I wrote this at 5:00 am, went out with family and finished at 5:16 pm :P Bye guys! Next chapter up soon