Sick Niall ;(

Niall's P.O.V

I was waling with Daisy and Phoebe in the yard when Loui ran up to me. "Hey Niall." he said. "Hey boobear." I said and kissed his cheek. "Ooooh!!! Niall and Louis sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G" they chanted. "You guys!" Loui whined. "Come on baby." Loui said and lifted me up and brought me inside setting me on the counter and sat next to me holding my hand. "Hey boys." Mum said cooking dinner. "Smells good mum." I said. "Thanks homemade recipe." she told me and I nodded setting my head on his shoulder. "Niall!!! Where'd you go!!!" Daisy whined. "HMM!" I whined closing my eyes snuggling into Loui. "You ok love?" Loui asked, I shook my head no. "Whats wrong babe?" he asked. My eyes bulged as my stomach turned. I jumped off the counter ran into the bathroom throwing up my whole lunch probably. I rinsed my mouth and walked out and stumbled into Loui's arms as he was outside the door. "Awe babe, you ok now?" Loui asked. I nodded and snuggled into him. He picked me up bridal style and walked me downstairs. He set me back on the counter and kissed my cheek. "Let me get the thermometer and I'll check your temperature." Loui said and ran upstairs, he came back and looked at me "Open." he said. I opened my mouth and he placed the thermometer under my tongue. It beeped and he looked at me "101* F." he said. I frowned and he picked me up bringing me into the living room. "Im a baby to you arent I?" I asked. "Yeah, and your ok with it right? I dont want you to be unhappy." he said. "No its cute." I told him as he set me on the couch and ran upstairs. "You ok Niall?" Lottie asked and I replied with a shrug. "Awe Niall." Phoebe said and handed me something. "Awe babe." I said and held my bear bandit in my hand. "I slept with it while you were gone. I missed you a lot Niall!" she whined. "What did Daisy sleep with?" I asked, "She slept with Loui's stuffed *goes into a whisper* pig porky." she said. "PHOEBE!!! YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO SAY ANYTHING!" Loui screamed. "Loui shh." I whined holding my head "Poor baby." Loui said and sat and my feet and turned me around pulling my head into my lap. I snugged up and fell asleep shortly after holding onto my beautiful fiance.

A/N Poor Niall! Like I said before! BYE!!!