Skipping school!

{Smut warning}

Niall's P.O.V

We walked back into the house and locked the door. We ran upstairs and took our shirts off only. "Niall." Loui said. "yeah." i said looking at him "have you done this before?" Loui asked. "No, I-I'm a virgin." I said. Loui chuckled "Thats fine. I'll go easy. Until you say so." he said. "ok." I said and we finished getting undressed. Well, he's bigger than I thought. "What? Like what you see?" he asked. I snapped myself back into reality and looked at him blushing. "S-sorry." I said. "Nah its fine baby." he said and I sat on the bed backing up only getting pushed down onto my back. Loui started to suck on my sweet spot causing me to moan. "L-Loui" I moaned. He pulled away and rolled on a condom. He turned me around and slid in. I whimpered out in pain and he let me adjust. "Go" I said. He started to move faster into me. "F-faster Loui." I moaned. He went faster and pulled out. He lied on his back and let me ride him. I started to rock my hips back and fourth and he started to pump my member as I bounced. "Mmm." Loui moaned. "L-Loui" I moaned as he hit a spot inside of me. (Ok I'm dying writing this RN). "L-Loui i'm close." I moaned out. "M-me to." he moaned and I came onto my stomach and his hand. "N-Niall!!" he moaned and came as well. He pulled out and took the condom off, tying it and threw it in his trash bin. "come on love. Lets get cleaned up." he said and we went into the bathroom and took a shower.

{Time skip}

It was after school and we had to pretend that we went to school. We left about an hour ago waiting for the guys and we walked back to each others flats. Liam lived close to us and left as we walked in the door. "How was school boys?" Mark asked. "Good." Loui answered "Same old same old" I said and took off my shoes. I sat next to Loui blushing about earlier. "Whats got you blushing?" Johannah asked. "Um. N-nothing." I said trying to make up an excuse cause I know damn well that they wanna know. "Niall. Tell us." Johannah said. "I-I saw Loui naked in the locker room and lets just say he has a fine bum." I said and they all cracked up laughing. "Hey Niall. Why dont you call us mum and dad. I mean sense you know your parents kinda. well." Mark said. "It's fine." I said and they nodded. "Come on Niall. Lets go with the guys to the arcade." Loui said. "Mkay. Bye!" I said and we walked out to retrieve the troublemakers.

{Time skip}

"I love it!!!" I said and snuggled my giant ass bear. We walked down the street getting looks from people because of my bear. "Hey! You to old for that bear! Give it to my daughter." Some woman said. "Um no! It's for my little cousin!" I said, lying of course. I ran into the house into mine and Loui's room. "Bandit! Look you have a big brother!!!" I said talking to my bear. D.O.N.T J.U.D.G.E M.E!!!!!! Ok yeah. I cuddled up with my bears and fell asleep.

A/N I did it!!! I gotta go to bed now. It's 3 something am. BYE GUYS!