Back to school

Louis' P.O.V

I pulled up to school with Niall and walked out. We had about an hour till class so we went to the outside tables. We met up with the guys and started talking. The cheerleaders ran over to us and one pushed Niall away from me causing him to go onto the ground smacking his head on the pavement "NIALL!" I screamed and grabbed him "Are you ok?" Liam asked. "Fucking bloody hell." he said. "come on Niall lets go to the nurses office." I said and walked to the nurses office. "Hello Mr. Tomlinson." Mrs. Peters said. "Hi." I said carrying Niall. "What happened?" she asked me. "cheerleaders pushed him onto the floor and he smacked his head on the pavement." i told her. "Ok well you go ahead to class and Ill take care of him." she said. I nodded and walked out the door. Im not going to class! I'm waiting for my special baby boy.

{Time skip}

ITS BEEN 5 MINUTES! God dammit bitch hurry up with my boyfriend! Niall walked out with Ice on his head. "Hi baby." I said and gave him a hug. "You ok?" I asked. He nodded. "lets go to lunch." I said and pulled out two paper bags. I handed him one of them and we went outside to the lunch tables. When we got out there Zayn pulled us behind the bleachers. "What happened?" I asked in a whisper. There are cops all around the outside of the field. "Theirs a clown, running around and it stabbed 2 students. There names were Adam and Josh" he told us. Niall froze. "C-clown?" he asked. "oh, baby dont be scared it wont come and get you I promise!!!" I told him and pulled him into a hug. "HAHAHAHA" we heard. "CLOWN!" Liam screamed. We ran Niall was on my back because he wouldnt move. The clown ran after us. We stood next to the police officers and they found the clown. "Jesus Christ!" I said. Niall held onto me. I felt something wet go down my back. "Niall! Dont cry. You're ok Loui's here!!" I said and sat him on the ground pulling him into a hug. "Shh Niall." I said and held him. The principal came out and saw me and Niall. "Louis, Niall. Go home. The whole school is. Go get your stuff and go." he said. I brought Niall inside. We got our stuff and drove home. "Hey mum!" I said. "Louis! Niall! Why are you home early?" she asked. "I believe 2 kids got murdered by a-" I covered Niall's ears "C-L-O-W-N" I spelled out. I uncovered his ears and kissed his cheek. "oh well thats horrible!" She said and gave us hugs. "Come on Niall. Lets go lay down" I said and we went into my room to lay down. Niall snuggled up with his bear and sighed. I pulled him close to me and lightly nibbled on his ear "L-Loui" he moaned. I smirked and trailed kissed down his neck searching for his sweet spot. I found it and sucked on it. "Mmm L-Loui fuck." he moaned. I smirked again and pulled away. "Maybe tomorrow. My mum and dad will be at work. We can walk down the street and skip school tomorrow." I said and he nodded. After a little make out session we fell asleep, Niall in my arms.

A/N :P I did it! I added clowns because Idfk! BYE GUYS!!