A Long Time Coming

Reaching the top of the staircase, Killian led her to his bedroom. They wasted no time crashing into one another, hands reaching for each other, his face buried in the crook of her neck as he peppered her skin with tender kisses. He had his hands on her waist as she gripped onto his shoulders for balance and they both laughed as they stumbled through the door.

He captured her lips, her spirited tongue quickly invading his mouth. His own tongue danced fervidly with hers, letting heat and desire overtake his body as she helped him shove his unbuttoned shirt from his shoulders and arms. Letting it fall to the floor, they broke the kiss so he could pull her dress from her body as she lifted her arms to allow him to remove it. His eyes drank in her form as he tossed the dress aside. She was wearing a laced red bra and panties and he smirked at that, knowing she put them on just for him, for what she was hoping to happen tonight.

"I take it you planned on seducing me all along," he teased with a smug grin.

She shot him a coy smile and nodded. "Absolutely," she replied without shame.

His eyes grew dark with lust as he knelt in front of her and placed his hands on her belly as he left a trail of sweet kisses down her round form. She moaned softly above him as the kisses became wet and seductive and his hand followed the curve of her belly to find what was hidden below. His thumbs hooked onto her red panties and he pulled them down, letting them fall to her ankles. He let her sweet, feminine perfume befuddle his senses as he pressed a kiss to her exquisitely delicate nub and dipped his finger into folds. Gods, she was incredibly wet and dripping.

"Mmm, so wet for me darling..." she moaned and bucked her hips in anticipation. He had to gather himself, but somehow managed to stand up as she stepped out of her underwear and he came behind her to unlatch her bra. He lowered her straps as he sprinkled her shoulder with feather-light kisses. Once the bra hit the floor, she turned around, revealing her entire body to him in it's pure, naked form.
His breath hitched in his throat.

"So beautiful..." he whispered.

He's seen her gorgeous parts before but she's changed since then. Her nipples and areolas were a tad darker, but still a recognizable tint of pink, her breasts more full and round and she proved to him once again that she was the most stunning thing he's ever seen.

He could tell she felt a bit insecure about her belly, though, so he would make sure she knew exactly how perfect and incredibly beautiful she was. He didn't even know where to start. There were so many avenues to explore, so many parts of her wonderful body he wanted to appreciate and give attention to.

His eyes never tore away from hers as he offered his hand. She took it without hesitation and he led her to his large, king size bed covered in dark blue, silk blankets and throw pillows. He urged her onto the mattress and helped her up until she was kneeling in front of him. He decided to start with her breasts and work his way down. He reached for them, feeling the swollen weight between his fingers as he kneaded her delicate flesh.

Her eyes fell shut as she enjoyed the treatment. He was gentle, yet firm as he pinched her nipples between his fingers, watching them poke out and stiffen in his grasp. He continued tweaking one while he took the other in his mouth, lightly sucking and nipping as her hands delve into his hair. He groaned and made little suckling noises as he thoroughly indulged in her warm, succulent breasts.

She let out gasps and moans above him, bucking her hips to seek some sort of friction. He unlatched her nipple and allowed his lips to travel south, leaving open, wet kisses in his path as the hand that wasn't playing with her breast went to her nub, his fingers slipping into her wet folds. He kissed every inch of skin within reach, her belly, her protruding navel, her thighs. She was squirming with delight and it was an arousing sight to say the least.