Coincidental Encounters

Notes:

Okay, I know I took a long time to update, but I needed a break to work on other things and take care of personal matters and honestly, I've just been stressed about this story and I've changed some things that I had planned originally. Thank you all for bearing with me and putting up with my terrible cliffhangers. I can't say the next chapters will be much better, but I don't plan them that way, the story just sort of writes itself :). The usual warnings and tags apply, including smut and mentions of rape and abuse. Anyway, enough babbling. Hope you enjoy.
~~~
Emma sighed softly, feeling lips and tongue on her skin, the tingle between her legs growing by the second. Eyes still closed, her hands reached for the back of his head, her fingers weaving through his soft hair. His mouth was hot on her stiffened nipple as he sucked, twirling his tongue around the bud.

"Killian... please..." Her quiet words were full of encouragement that seemed to fuel his movements.

He growled against her skin, sending vibrations through her as his hand reached for her clit. She quivered, her core throbbing for him as she waited in anticipation. His thumb was pressed into her nub as he started rubbing circles with his fingers, groaning with her breast still in his mouth. Softly bucking her hips into his touch, she cried out quietly, happily surrendering her body to him. She was too tired to protest, not that she wanted to. His hands and lips and tongue felt incredible on her.

He was soon releasing her breast from his mouth and kissed both of her nipples before lowering himself to her aching center. His tongue was instantly on her slit, encouraging her to open herself up for him. "Mmm... I want to lick you, love. Spread your legs for me," he begged sweetly in between a trail of kisses down her folds. She immediately obliged, lifting her knees and spreading her legs to give him full access to her. She was so wet and dripping, she knew it wouldn't take long for her to come in his mouth.

He nuzzled her entrance with his nose, letting her irresistible aroma invade his senses. She moaned in anticipation, bucking her hips again, begging for his talented mouth that she had dreamt about since they day he ate her out in his office. If it were possible, she became even more aroused just thinking about it.

His tongue dove into her warmth and began licking and nipping as he caressed her thigh with his hand. She was moaning and tugging on his dark locks to pull him closer, and her responses seemed to inspire him to move quicker, using more tongue and growling as he feasted on her wonderful flesh. His hand moved to her belly, lovingly soothing her skin. She happily accepted everything he offered, no longer feeling the insecurities she had last night. He made her feel so beautiful and desirable, something she wasn't used to, especially since her belly had grown to the size it was.

Killian groaned, thoroughly enjoying lapping up everything she had with his incredible tongue as he brought his hand to her thigh again, lifting her leg and holding it into place for better access. Her body was writhing, consistent moans escaping into the air as she let him bring her to the edge. It was different than last time. There was no teasing or torturing; he seemed to be just devouring her cunt into his mouth like a man starved. Not that she was complaining; she enjoyed every second of it and was crumbling to pieces in a matter of minutes. He drew in her hard nub, sucking her clit greedily until she was coming and screaming out in blissful pleasure that left her muscles convulsing.

He gave a final stroke of his tongue, making her wince before he pressed a wet, delicate kiss to her thigh, breathing heavily on her skin.

Her eyes fluttering open, she was coming down from her high as he made a trail of soft, wet kisses up her stomach and breasts until he reached her lips. "Morning, love."