SMALL CONTEST!!!!

I'm so sorry it's been months since I've updated, but the truth is I need your help. Yes all of YOU!

I have most of the chapter written but I've been very conflicted about where exactly to go now. We skip five months or so ahead and I had some ideas but I have not been able to decide. So here's where you come in.

I want to know what you would like to see, besides Captain Swan having a baby of their own. I already have a special treat planned for that in the epilogue.

So what I would like you to do is either write a scene out, nothing complicated or long, or you can just simply summarize a specific idea of something you would like to see before this story comes to an end, and pm me here on wattpad or leave it as a comment. Or if you prefer to be anonymous, you can go on Tumblr if you have an account and send me an ask anonymously. My username is the same, Hookedonapirate. And again, please don't include anything to do with Captain Swan having a baby of their own and please be specific. If you want a proposal please include how Killian should propose to Emma.

What I will do then is choose the one I like the best or the one I think would fit most appropriately with the story, and whosever idea I chose will get a shout out, and I will also dedicate the chapter to you (unless you prefer to remain anonymous).

I will leave this open until May 10th or until I recieve an idea I love and want to use.

Thanks so much for reading and following along! I look forward to hearing from you.

Lots of love 💋💋💋

~Hannah