7. PR is what I do

7. PR is what I do

Natalía
I pulled myself back and got myself under control. "Ok. Do as you wish." We said nothing more to each other after our little face off. He got back to work and so did I.

Of course his little stunt this morning still had the media going crazy, but they seemed to be focusing more on our kiss rather than his punch. I had given the media ammunition to dig into my life and now I was the focus of their stories. I didn't mind really. Some of their assumptions were funny as hell. Besides, I could have them removed if I really wanted to.

"Marc, are you busy?" Andrea strolled into the office like she owned the place. "Yes." I watched their interaction intently. "What time are you leaving?" Desperate much? "I'm not sure." Can she not take a hint? "Can I come over tonight?" I rolled my eyes. "Not tonight Andrea. I have a lot of work to catch up on. I'll call you later in the week." And just like that she was dismissed. I really wanted to laugh but I held it in until the door closed behind her. She was a sad case.

I started to clap slowly. "I didn't think you had it in you to refuse free pussy Paxton. I applaud you." I did feel a little better after his blatantly cold refusal of her though. I was spared from his response when my cell phone rang.

"Sì?" (Yes?)
"Avete già sostituito me?" (Have you already replaced me?) I rolled my eyes. "A cosa devo questo picere, Antonio?" (To what do I owe this pleasure, Antonio?) "Stai cazzo di lui?" (Are you fucking him?) "Non iniziare." (Don't start.) "Sei ancora mia moglie! Stai cazzo di lui Natalía?" (You are still my wife! Are you fucking him Natalía?) "Non vedo come ciò sia affair tuoi. Chi I fuck o non scopare non dovrebbe riguardare te." (I don't see how that is any of your business. Who I fuck or don't fuck should not concern you.) I was getting bored. And I was tired of having the same conversation over and over again with Antonio. He was going to screw whoever he wanted and so was I. "Sapete come ottengo quando mi arrabbio Natalía. La gente si fa male." (You know how I get when I get angry Natalía. People get hurt.) "Tu non osare!" (You wouldn't dare!) "Try me!" He hung up before I could respond to him. Antonio knew better than to challenge me. He would never win. If he wanted something to be upset about I would give it to him. I don't respond well to threats, which he was well aware of.

Marc
How we ended up here sprawled across each other after another night of wild sex, I couldn't tell you. I was pissed at her for even daring to get in my business and telling me what to do. But I couldn't ignore the stirring in my loins when she kissed me back in the office. I knew she was up to something, but frankly I didn't care. I wanted her and if she was willingly giving herself over to me I wasn't going to refuse.

We were so horny for each other we didn't bother going back to my place. Instead, we checked into the hotel next door. I was vaguely aware of cameras going off, but I was too consumed by her to care. I would have taken her in the lobby if we hadn't paused to get ourselves the room. Well, I had to pause. She was all over me it was almost embarrassing. By the time we got to our floor I couldn't wait any longer. I took her hard and fast up against the wall beside our door.

"I thought you said you didn't sleep well with people."
"I'm not sleeping."
"And yet still you are sprawled across me with your eyes closed." She didn't respond and I didn't push her to. Somehow during the night we had both managed to fall asleep. But the ringing of a cell phone woke us both up. "Answer it," she groaned. "It's not mine, it's yours."
"Just answer the damn thing!"

I got out of bed and did as she asked. Before I could even say hello a voice was bellowing in my ears. Of course it was all in Italian and I was too lazy to make my brain work. "Hello?" There was a pause. "Who the fuck are you and why are you answering my wife's phone?" How did one respond to a question like that? "Give it to me." She took the phone and put it on speakerphone. "Antonio?"