27. A perfect day

27. A perfect day

Natalía
"You shouldn't be driving. Your arm isn't fully healed yet."
"I shouldn't be doing a lot of things, but you don't seem to be complaining about those."
"Whatever, just be careful. You can't afford to get into another accident. You might die next time." I grumbled the last part under my breath. "It's already been two months. If it was up to you I'd sit at home all day until the doctor gives me the okay sign."
"That's because your body needs to heal. I don't even know why I'm arguing with someone so stubborn. I pity the woman who has your children."

"That would be you. It's a little too early to be pitying yourself, don't you think?"
"Keep dreaming. How many times are we going to have this conversation? I don't want kids and you are not getting me pregnant, so you can stop trying. Don't think I don't know what you've been trying to do all this time."
"Would it really be such a bad thing Natalía?"
"Yes."
"Then why were you so upset when you thought Andrea was carrying my child?"
"Let's not talk about that bitch. I'm glad she left the city. You dodged a bullet."
"Yeah," he responded guiltily.
"Why do you sound like that?"
"Like what?"
"Like there's something you're keeping from me."
"Nope. I was just agreeing with you. I'm glad she's gone and isn't in our lives anymore. Now it's just you and me."

"Uhuh, you better be telling the truth. So where are we going?"
"On a date."
"You could have told me so I dressed appropriately."
"You're fine."
"You're supposed to say that. You're my man. Your opinion is biased."
"Say that again."
"What?"
"The part about me being your man." I rolled my eyes. "You're my man," I said in an innocent voice. "You have no idea what hearing that does to me."

I looked at the bulge in his jeans. "I think I have a pretty good idea. Pull over." One of the things I loved about Marc is that he is always up for sex anywhere at any time. I loved how adventurous he was. "You want me to pull over here? We're almost there."
"It's not like you haven't done it in a car before. Why the sudden modesty, Paxton?" He pulled over and parked without taking his eyes off me. "

What are you going to do now?"
"Now I'm going to take care of you." I unbuckled my seatbelt and pushed his seat back. Quickly, I crawled between his legs and freed him from his confinement. He looked at me, daring me to take him in my mouth. I looked back at him as my fingers wrapped around his member and accepted his dare. Not breaking eye contact with him, I swallowed him whole, making him gasp and grip the steering wheel behind my head. I sucked him off so good he had to close his eyes and bite his lips to contain his joy. The car was filled with the sound of me slurping away at his cock sloppily, and his deep voice encouraging me to take him deeper. I obliged. He held my hair tightly between his fingers and forced himself deeper into my mouth. The tip of his cock touched the back of my throat and I choked against the invasion. The more I gagged, the more he forced it down my throat. I accepted it greedily and sucked him deep until I felt the shot of his cum at the back of my throat. He held my head in place while his warm cum dribbled down my throat. I swallowed it hungrily. I've never had any problem swallowing cum before. I enjoyed the taste of a man's warm essence going down my throat. When he was finished emptying his sack, I licked him clean ensuring I didn't miss a spot. After I was finished I returned to my side of the car and he righted his seat and drove off.
"I'll definitely need to return the favour."
"I'm looking forward to it."

************
"You brought me to an amusement park? Is this our date?"
"A part of it," he responded. "Ack! I screamed and pounced on him, but I was careful because of his injuries. I showered his face with kisses. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."
"Someone is excited I see."
"You have no idea how much I love amusement parks. I've always wanted to go to one, but my father was always too busy."
"Well this will be a first for the both of us. Let's enjoy it together."