20. Apology Accepted

20. Apology accepted

Marc
I stood staring off into space long after Natalía left. That's how James found me. "Dude are you going into shock?" I plopped down heavily on the bed. "What's the matter with you? Why aren't you saying anything? What did Natalía say? Marc? Marc!"
"She apologized."
"What?"
"Natalía Accosi just apologized to me." I looked up at him still shocked.

"You're acting weird. I'm sure it's not the first time someone has apologized to you."
"You don't understand the..."
"What's this?" He cut me off. "Did she give you an apology gift as well" I looked down at the bag she had placed in my hand earlier, just now remembering it was there. "Well aren't you going to open it, mate?" He took the bag from me and took out a small box that was wrapped. I grabbed it from him. "You should let people open their own gifts, James. I'm sure you were brought up with some amount of manners." I quickly made work of the wrapping paper, getting rid of it with ease. From the size and shape of the box I'd guess it was a watch. I opened the box and a card fell out.

Marc, for being inconsiderate and not understanding your feelings, I am truly sorry. - Natalía

"I'm sorry, I have to go."
"Aren't you going to look at it? I think you should. This is one hell of an apology gift." He stared at the watch in the box in awe. "Paxton my dear friend, she's a keeper." He shoved the watch in my face and I finally got a good look at it. My mouth fell open. "Is this a...it can't be right?" James nodded at my unfinished statement. "Patek Philippe 1953 Model 2523 Heures Universelles watch."
I grabbed the box from him not believing my eyes. "That my friend is the only one if its kind in the world. I'd say you should be the one apologizing. Hell, if a woman gave me that I'd be groveling at her feet. "

I took the watch and sprinted from the apartment. It wasn't about the watch or even about the apology. It was about one thing and one thing only. I like Natalía Accosi. I really like her.

It didn't take me much time to reach her apartment because it was close and I chose a faster mode of transportation. In no time I was knocking loudly on her door. "Marc? What are you doing here?" I didn't waste time with words. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her with all that I had in me. She was startled at first, but less than a minute into her shock she wrapped her arms around my neck and got into the kiss. We stayed like that until we were both out is breath and had to come up for air. I pulled away and took the box from my pocket and showed it to her. "I like the way you apologize. Is it too late to accept your apology?" She shook her head from side to side. "I think I prefer how you apologize, Paxton." She pulled me close and we started kissing again. This time it was a little hotter and heavier. We pulled away from each other again, and she pulled me further into the apartment.

"So does this mean I'm forgiven?"
"Am I?" She took the watch from me and carefully placed it around my wrist. "I'd say we're even. Don't you think?" I agreed with her. We were even.

After she poured me a drink, she sat down beside me on the couch. "So what now?"
"Now you stop pretending to see Yuki. She's my friend but I would prefer if you didn't encourage her. If you don't want to keep this relationship private that's fine with me. Even though I am a private person and value my privacy, hiding you wasn't my intention. I do however want to keep the divorce a secret for now. I just have a feeling something is going to go wrong and the secret will probably come in handy."
"Okay."
"Okay? No complaints?"
"Natalía," I pulled her closer. "I like you." I tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "Because I like you, I'll put up with whatever conditions you have as long as they are reasonable."
"You're not complaining?" She placed her palm against my forehead. "Are you sick?"
"Are you?"
"No." She playfully brushed my arm away.

"There is something I'm curious about. It has to do with your situation. You said if you acknowledged your brother he automatically gets to claim that fifty percent of Paxton Corp. right?"
"That's correct."
"And if something were to happen to you he'd get the whole thing."
"Uh uh. Where are you going with this?"
"I'm just curious. What happens if you get married?"
"If I get married my wife automatically gets his percentage. That's a clause I added."
"And if you have a child?"
"My child will get full control once he or she turns eighteen."
"And who is in charge of it until your child comes of age?"
"My wife would be."
"But what if the child isn't for your wife?"
"It doesn't matter. Only my legitimate child will get control of Paxton Corp. If I were to have a child with a woman who isn't my wife I have other businesses I could give to that child."
"But Paxton Corp. goes to the child of whoever you marry?"
"That's correct."

"Does Andrea or Josh know about any of this?"
"Not entirely. They do know that if I happen to have a child, Paxton Corp. would go to that child. You don't think that's their goal do you?" She shrugged. "It does make sense. Why else would that bitch have stuck around knowing full well you screw anything that moves?"
"She couldn't be that stupid. Even if she does manage to get pregnant she still wouldn't gain control of my company."
"Yeah, but she doesn't know that. Anyway, let's stop talking about that. I'll tell you what I think you should do later."

For the rest of the night we stayed up watching movies. I wasn't in any hurry to leave. I was enjoying spending time with Natalía outside of a bed. Not that I didn't like when we have sex, but seeing her like this was something different. It amazes me how she never gets scared watching a scary movie or how she gets pumped up watching an action movie. So much so that she screams and berates the characters for being stupid. I wasn't interested in watching the movies she picked. I was more interested in watching her.

It was after midnight when her eyes started to droop. I watch her fight sleep for another half hour until I decided to step in. "Come on, you need to go to bed." I lifted her up in my arms and turned off the TV. "I need to see the ending," she said sleepily. "You can see it another time." Her eyes closed again and I carried her to bed. I was stuck between staying and leaving and didn't know what to do. The gentlemanly part of me decided for me. After I made sure she was comfortable in bed, I turned to leave. Her hand stopped me. "Stay." That one word was all I needed to forget about being a gentleman.

If I said I didn't sleep well that night I'd be lying.

For the rest of the week things were peaceful between Natalía and I. We went on dates like a normal couple and had some of the best sex of our lives. Sharing an office did have its perks when a beautiful woman was sharing it with you. Our nights were spent at her place because we didn't want to disturb James. Natalía had a tendency to get really loud when we were in the act. She also took to cooking meals. I wasn't complaining or anything, but it was so out of character for her I still couldn't get use to it.

On the topic of Yuki, I've been avoiding her all week. She just would not get the picture. Natalía found it hilarious and laughed at me every time my phone rang. She was just so damn annoying.

"The thing with Yuki is that once she sticks, it's damn near impossible to get rid of her. And now you're going to have her for a whole weekend. Aren't you excited?" She laughed again at my horrified expression. "Don't give me that face. I'm sure you weren't horrified when you slept with her." That shut me up. "Am I still paying for that?"
"Yes. You made her wear your shirt."
"What was I supposed to do, hide them and tell her no?"
"Yes! That's exactly what you should have done. I hope you burnt it."
"Natalía I'm not burning my shirt."
"Do you want me to do it for you?" I knew she would. "I'll just throw it away."
"That works too."

I dragged her down on top of me. "Were you always such a demanding, controlling, extremely hot vixen?"
"Yes." I kissed her and she kissed me back. One thing led to another and soon she was naked underneath me. I thrust slowly into her and groaned from pleasure when her moist core wrapped around my cock and squeezed. Even though we've been having sex all week her cunt felt tight every single time I took her. I withdrew slowly savoring the feel of her passage surrounding me and taking in the pleasure on her face, before thrusting back into her. My hands ran up the outside of her thighs as she wrapped her legs tightly around me. I continued pumping in and out of her while my mouth feasted on her breasts. They weren't big and they weren't small. They were just the right size for me to hold in my palms and for me to suck on.

I pulled a nipple into my mouth and sucked long and hard. She whimpered. I knew they were really sensitive, so I took the utmost care with them. Her fingers gripped my hair and dragged my head closer to her bosom. I switched from one breast to the other and back again. When she started moving against me and her moans got louder I knew she was close.

I tripled the pleasure I was giving her. With my cock inside of her and my mouth fastened on her breast, my fingers reached down and started rubbing her clit. Within seconds she came apart in my arms with a fierce scream. Her cunt tightened around my cock, and with one final thrust I came inside her.

"You did it again."
"I just can't help myself with you. If you're worried, you should go on the pill." She pouted and I took the opportunity to give her an after orgasm kiss. Things got hot and heavy again and not long after, I found myself spilling my seed inside her cunt again.