e i g h t e e n

"I know... I know." His soft voice whispered to her. Hyo was crying hopelessly on his arms. She didn't want to let go of him.

"I know it hurts." He said caressing her wet hair. "It hurts me too." He said leaning back, holding her small face between his large hands. Hyo kept crying, her eyes closed, she couldn't face him, she was ashamed and in pain.

"Shh... Please, stop crying." He whispered wiping her tears away, only to receive more. He swallowed hard and took a heavy breath.

"Hyo-yah." He pronounced her name. She opened her eyes still crying. He looked at her with merciful eyes. He cared and she knew, she could see it in his eyes.

"Hey peanut... Stop crying." Hyo's heart stopped for a second when she heard him calling her that name. That's how he used to call her to tease her, he knew she hated it but it secretly grew in her to the point where she missed being called like this.

"Please..." He said. She looked down and wiped her tears but Tae removed her hand gently so he could wipe the tears himself. He grabbed her face between his soft palms and forced her to look at him. She looked into his jet black eyes and felt her heart beating faster.

He looked handsome, like a prince. He has never looked this beautiful before. His blonde hair looked shiny and soft. His cheeks had a baby pink blush, his lips were red and his touch was defined and warm. He placed between her legs and cleaned her face with the towel next to her.

"You're here." She mumbled as she stared at him. He smiled and nodded. "Here, I am." He said pinching one cheek.

She grabbed one of his hands and placed it on her cheek and closed her eyes. "You're real, you're here." Her voice cracked at the end as she felt the compulsive desire to start crying but Tae stopped her as he tilted his head and looked at her with judging eyes.

"No more crying." He said lifting a finger with his other hand. She nodded slowly as she stared at him with big and lost eyes.

"Mianhae..." She started but Tae shook his head and placed a finger on her lips to quiet her down.

"Ani... It's not your fault. None of this." He said with a reassuring look. Hyo felt a pressure on her chest and a lot of guilt wrapping around her.

"Where did you go? Why you left me alone?" She asked between sobs. Tae looked down and sighed.

"Mianhae... I got my all my memories back... I – I needed some time alone to process everything." He said caressing Hyo's neck.

He looked into her eyes and nodded. "I know you know everything now."

Hyo's eyes filled with tears again and Tae hugged her. "It's okay... I am here." He said squeezing her between his arms.

"Why?" Hyo asked. She felt Taehyung's arms tensing around her. He remained quiet, close to her. None of them knew the answer, but Tae understood, Hyo didn't.

"You're my boyfriend." She whispered. He leaned back and smiled at her. His smile broke her heart even more, it was her favorite smile in the world and he was giving it to her right now.

"I am... And you're my girlfriend." He said.

"My Jagi." He said holding her hands and placing a small kiss on them.

"Tae..." She began crying, he just decided it was enough to banned her from crying. It was useless.

"I am sorry... I am so sorry, please... Forgive me." She begged as her cheeks filled with tears again. His eyes widened as he looked at her with confusion.