secks

a r i a

" Party tonight! " Vilde cheered.

" What! " Noora and I yelled in unison.

" Ja. I've known since last week. " Vilde added.

" Vilde, this is the first time you said anything. " Eva calmly told Vilde.

" Oh.. " Vilde trailed off, " Dress cute? "

" What are we going to do with you Vilde? " I asked.

" Help her learn better communication skills. " Sana stated.

" Definitely. "

+

68,268 likesariaespisito: I never follow Vilde's instructions to dress nice, yet somehow she keeps me in the bus

68,268 likes
ariaespisito: I never follow Vilde's instructions to dress nice, yet somehow she keeps me in the bus.
view all 94 comments
chrisschistad: Cute? Hot.
chrisschistad: I can't wait to see you tonight babe

" I see Chris' comments. " Noora nudged as we all walked to the party together.

I playfully shoved her, making her giggle.

We soon arrived at whichever Penetrator's house the party was at, not like it really even mattered.

" Hallo! " Some random Penetrator greeted us as we all walked inside.

The party was the same as every other. Vilde, Sana and Chris all wandered off somewhere. Eva typically was with us, she would occasionally leave and go talk to someone or have drinks. Noora and I sat on the couch talking, neither of us were interested in the party.

Noora and I would play a game where we'd single out people and try to guess what they are saying.

" You're such a slut! " Noora said in a high-pitched voice, mimicking the girl's gestures.

" Oh my god! How could you even say that to me! I thought we were totes BFF's! " I fake-whined.

Noora and I burst out into laughter.

" Looks like our quality time together has been cut short. " Noora pouted.

" Why do you say that? " I asked.

" Your 'not-boyfriend' is coming over here. So, I'll take that as my cue to leave and to make sure Eva isn't getting herself into trouble. " Noora waved goodbye as she left me all alone.

Christoffer immediately plopped down next to me.

" Hi? " I said, unsure.

" Aria! " He happily yelled, flinging himself on top of me.

" Are you drunk? " I laughed at him as I pushed him off of me.