trettien

a r i a

Me:

Hey Isak, Sana told me some rumor about Chris hooking up with someone at the pregame? Please let me know if you've heard or know anything about it. Thanks.

I quickly pressed send and shut off my phone. I took a deep breathe and mentally hoped Chris wouldn't be home any time soon. I didn't want to see him if I didn't know what was going on.

I jump up and begin to scramble for my phone once I heard a buzzing sound from beside me.

Isak:

Hey Aria! I did hear the rumors and did see Chris enter a room with someone, at least I'm pretty sure it was him. So sorry, text me if you need anything.

Me:

Could you tell me what you saw, I don't mean to pry but you get it.

Isak:

Yeah, of course. So Emma and I were dancing and I went to go get a drink. I was getting something to drink once Chris bumped into me. He apologized and then I noticed some girl was holding his hand. Both of them were giggling and then she pulled him away and into Eskild's room. I was confused, cause it didn't look like you. So in the moment I assumed I was just totally wasted and it was you two, but I had thought you two had already left together like an hour ago. Anyways, about 30 or so minutes later when the party was just ending they came out of the room and bolted.

Me:

Thanks Isak, I really appreciate it

Isak:

Anytime, best of luck with you two! I hope it all works out! 

Me:

Me too.

My fingers struggled to reach the send button but I got it. I had started crying, how pathetic am I? Crying over some fuckboy who I was stupid enough to fall for in the first place. God, I am so unbelievably pathetic. Get over it, Aria. Stop your crying. 

I let out a groan as I hear my phone buzz, I didn't want human contact right now.

Vilde to Russ Bus:

Are the rumors about Chris cheating on you true, Aria?

Sana to Russ Bus:

Vilde, you cant just ask that. It's kind of rude and inconsiderate to be so blatant and show absolutely no concern whatsoever.

Noora to Russ Bus:

What's happening? I only just got back you guys.

Eva to Russ Bus:

There's a rumor going around that Chris cheated on Aria during Isak's pregame. People are saying she was a first year.

Noora to Russ Bus:

If that little shit cheated on you Aria, I will kick his ass. No joke. What a fucking idiot! 

Vilde to Russ Bus:

Aria?? Is it true or not?

Chris Berg to Russ Bus:

Yeah, is it?? For reals tho??

Me:

How am I supposed to know?

Sana to Russ Bus:

Maybe listen to Chris' side of the story. You do love him don't you? And you've said yourself, you need trust in a relationship. It's what keeps it strong and healthy, Aria. You'll have to hear it eventually. It's up to you to decide what is or isn't true. I hope you make the right choice. We send love and we all wish you the best of luck. Seeing that you deserve only the best. 

Noora to Russ Bus:

I completely agree with Sana, follow your heart and what you think is right. I love you, Aria!

Vilde to Russ Bus:

Love you girl!!!

Chris Berg to Russ Bus:

Loooveee yooou A!!

Eva to Russ Bus:

Hugs and kisses! Love you to death!!

I smile softly at how much I loved my friends. My small smile making my cheeks go upwards, the tears now rolling down the side of my face.

They gave good advice and showed me support.

But I don't know what is right anymore.

I don't know what or who to believe.