tjuefem

a r i a

160,927 likesariaesposito: Romeo, O Romeo, Where for art thou Romeo? :(view all 893 commentschrisschistad: Text me

160,927 likes
ariaesposito: Romeo, O Romeo, Where for art thou Romeo? :(
view all 893 comments
chrisschistad: Text me

Chris:

You wanna move over some of my things after school today?

Me:

Sorry, I'm kinda busy after school... considering Vilde is making me be apart of those whose "Kose-group" thing.

Me:

Speaking of.. Would you like to join??

Chris:

You know what? I can just move my stuff over by myself. I'll call over some other Penetrators to help me. Have fun!

Me:

Fuck off.. Just please come! For me!

Chris:

Well when you put it that way

Me:

So.. What do you say Schistad

Chris:

I guess I could make an appearance

Me:

Thank you! Thank you! I love you! I owe you one!

Chris:

You bet your ass you do

+

" We're going to play a game! " Vilde said, clapping her hands together, I turned to her and raised a brow, " A game? Vilde, I was convinced this was a meeting. "

Vilde ignored me and told everyone to stand up. I whispered under my breathe, " I wish Noora was here. " before I began to walk towards the circle of people but felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

Chris:

Your chariot awaits, M'lady.

I rolled my eyes at the message before tapping Sana's shoulder, " I'm going to slip away. If Vilde notices I'm gone tell her it was an emergency. "

Sana nodded before commenting, " I'm sure she won't notice. She's really enjoying this! "

I smiled at Sana before sneaking out of the bulging get and seeing Chris' car. I opened the door and sat in the passengers seat.

" Hey can I see your phone? " Chris asked and I handed him my phone. He typed something in before handing it back.

" Whatd you do? " I asked with a laugh before finding that he had changed his contact in my phone to, 'Romeo'.

I shook my head at him, which made him laugh before starting the car and driving to his apartment.

+

" Chris- " I said before letting out a groan and placing the box on the floor next to his car, " Please explain to me how we are going to fit all these boxes in your small ass car? "

" I was hoping you'd figure that out. " He shrugged, " You're the smart one in this relationship. "

I playfully rolled my eyes at him, " Can't we just come back in a few days with a moving truck? "

" About that.. " He trailed off, " I got an eviction notice so we kinda have to do this now. "

" God dammit Chris! "

+

" And- Done! " Chris said as he plopped down onto the bed after just bringing the last boxes from the
car into my- our apartment.

" Told you we could do it. " I smirked as I looked down at Chris.

He let out a laugh before I plopped down next to him. Chris looked over at me and quickly pecked my lips.

" We're a good team- Romeo. " I teased him.

" Indeed Juliet. " He winked.

I rolled my eyes at him before he spoke, " We live together now. "

" I know. " I laughed.

" Holy shit. "