førtitre

a r i a 

" Uhm- Noora, Aria? " Eva spoke. I looked over to where Eva was looking to see a familiar car, it was familiar but it was one I had not seen in a long time. Out came, William and Chris. They walked up to the group, William to Noora and Chris to me. Chris reached me and immediately wrapped me in his arms. Once we pulled away from the hug we shared a kiss. 

Noora and William soon left after he arrived, so that they could "talk". Chris and I sat down on the bench as everyone else continued to dance. Chris wrapped his arms around me and I did the same. He chuckled, " Did you miss me? "

I scoffed as I looked up at him, " Miss you? Are you kidding? If I could I'd sew your skin to mine. " Chris laughed along before pressing a kiss to my forehead, " I love you, you know that? "

" I love you, did you know that? " I asked him. Chris pecked my lips quickly and pulled me even closer to him. I let out a sigh, " Would we be horrible friends if we left? " Chris bit down on his bottom lip, " God, that's a tough one.. I think we would be bad friends if we left but we wouldn't be a horrible couple? " I laughed, " Being a good couple is important. " We got up and quickly said goodbye to everyone before driving back to our apartment. 

We walked in the doors and the first thing Chris did was kiss me. I chuckled, " Why'd you do that? " Chris smiled down at me as he tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear, " Because you look so gorgeous, literally all the time. And because I haven't been with you in such a long time. " I wrapped my arms around his neck before pressing my lips on his. Our lips moved in sync and Chris picked me up, causing me to laugh in the kiss. 

+

c h r i s

109,083 likes

109,083 likes

chrisschistad: Jeg elkser deg, Aria Esposito

view 9,439 more comments!

evamohn2: OTP OTP OTP

isakyaki: So that's why you guys left the party ;)

I looked over at Aria and smiled. I pushed a strand of hair out of her face. I just lie there for a minute, admiring her. Just thinking about her. Thinking about her smiling and laughing. Or about how excited she can get over the smallest things. Or how her eyes light up when she sees me, it's the best feeling ever to know that someone loves you as much as you love them. Which in this case, is more than anything else in the universe. How is it possible to be this in love with someone?