tjuesecks

a r i a

snapchat from: Hottie

Me: Holy Shit| You're literally such a tool for this

Me: Holy Shit
| You're literally such a tool for this

Hottie: You love it

Me: Maybe so
| In all honesty, this picture seriously just ended my life

Hottie: :)
| You're too kind

Me: The truth is the truth
| By the way, I like how you constantly change your contact name in my phone
| It's interesting

Hottie: My pleasure

Me: Now if you don't mind..
| I need to get back to grocery shopping
| So I've gots to go mister

Hottie: Don't have too much fun now
| Keep your eye on the prize

Me: I'll try my hardest 'Hottie'

I rolled my eyes at his messages before continuing to shop for the groceries we needed. I put the last item in my basket and went to checkout. I payed for everything and went straight home.

Once I arrived at the house, I carried in the bags and plopped down on my bed.

" Are you home? " Chris yelled out and I replied with, " Who else could it be? "

He let out a laugh as he entered the room, " An intruder. Duh! " I rolled my eyes at his sassy comment.

" How was your day? " He asked as he laid down next to me. I smiled at him and pecked his lips, " I'm guessing that means.. "

" It was good. " I answered before pecking his lips again, " Hey I have to tell you something. "

" Hmm? " Chris hummed, his eyes still looking at my lips.

" I love you. " I said sweetly as I kissed his lips and he pulled me onto him, " I love you too. " He attached our lips again.

I pulled away, my face slightly above his, " Hey we've gotta put the groceries away. "

" No we don't. " He scoffed, kissing me again.

I pulled away once more, " Please? I don't want my trip to the store to have been useless! "

He let out a groan, which meant he gave in. I smiled happily before getting up and walking to the kitchen where we put everything away.

" Boom! " Chris yelled as he shoved the last item in the fridge.

" See was that so bad? " I asked, a smirk playing on my lips as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He licked his lips, " It was. "

" And whys that? " I asked him, the smirk on my face growing larger.

Chris pulled me closer to him, " You know why. "

" I don't actually " I said in a cocky tone.

He rolled his eyes at me before quickly smashing his lips against mine.

He picked me up in his arms and carried me to the room where he placed me on the bed. Chris hovered over me and attached our lips again.

Before things could go farther my phone rang. Chris pulled away and let out a loud groan. This seems like a recurring thing now, doesn't it?

I laughed at his response before grabbing my phone from my pocket and answering the call.

" Can you host a pregame? " The voice asked in a rushed tone, I knew from just that, It was Vilde.

" No Vilde, sorry, I'm horribly sick. " I lied through my teeth, but Vilde, being Vilde, believed me and told me to feel better. She's too sweet and gullible, I think to myself.

" Did you cancel the pregame for the reason I think you did? " Chris smirked, lust filled his eyes.

" Nope. " I shook my head as I moved from underneath him and got off the bed.

" Are you kidding? " Chris whined.

" When it happens, it happens Schistad. " I bit down on my bottom lip.

" I guess we'll have to wait and see then. " He played along.

" I guess we will. "