tjueåtte

a r i a

" You got a text! " Chris yelled from my-our room. I was currently in the kitchen getting us some coffee.

" From who? " I yelled back, I pulled the second mug out from under the machine, now both were filled with coffee.

" Vilde, she asks if we can host a pre-game tomorrow? " Chris said, however, he sounded confused.

I let out a sigh as I poured creamer and sugar into the coffees. I grabbed both by their handles and carried them to the room. I handed one to Chris and sat down next to him on the bed, both of us taking a sip of the hot liquid.

" Should I tell her we're keen? " Chris asked, holding my phone in his hands. I bit down on my lip, thinking about whether or not I should agree to it.

I took a deep breathe, " Uhm- Nei. " I told Chris. He let out a laugh as he asked, " Why nei? "

" Id rather not have a bunch of horny, sweaty, drunk teenagers in our apartment. Especially not in our room- being disgusting. " I elaborated, Chris let out a chuckle and began to text back Vilde from my phone.

Chris laughed before reading me Vilde's response, " She says: Ugh! You never do anything with us anymore! You're always with Chris! "

I shook my head, " Tell her, you enjoyed me dating him when I could get us into their parties. " Chris typed it and turned off my phone.

" You miss Noora? " Chris asked and I nodded, " You miss William? " I asked in return and he nodded as a reply.

" Have you thought about the one year thing? " Chris asked.

I shook my head, " I told you I don't want anything more than to just be with you. "

Chris smiled up at me, " You're too sweet. " His words making me shake my head at him.

" You deserve the world. " He commented.

" To me, you're the world. " I said with a cheeky smile.

" And you're mine. "