femti

c h r i s

[DISCLAIMER:
THERE WILL BE SOME LIGHT SMUT ..
—LITERALLY ITS NOTHING—
..IN THIS CHAPTER AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE SMUT THEN I SUGGEST YOU SKIP THE PART IN THESE: *]

"Hurry your cute ass up and get out of the damned shower. I miss you!" I whined as I looked at myself in the mirror, running my hand through my hair, "Plus, I wanna get this sand off me, I feel disgusting."

Aria stuck her head out of the curtains and looked at me, "Beauty takes time Schistad." She closed the curtains and confined whatever she was doing.

"How much more beautiful could you get?" I genuinely asked. Aria laughed, "Sweet talking me isn't gonna get this done any quicker."

"Well, I could think of something that could get this done quicker." I stated. Aria laughed again, "Oh yeah? What's that?"

I quickly got undressed and hopped in the shower. Aria looked at me with her eyes widened, "Chris."

"Come on. If you're gonna take this long then we're gonna have fun doing it. Not to think of how much water we're saving." I explained. A smile spread over Aria's face. I smirked, "Now hand me the shampoo."

Aria did as I asked, I pumped some of the shampoo into my hand and reached towards Aria. She knitted her brows together, "What're you doing?"

"Shampooing your hair." I stated bluntly as I ran my hands through her hair, I shaped it carefully so it was sticking up. Aria shook her head at me, "How ridiculous do I look?"

"Ridiculous. You're ROCKIN' it!" I stated holding up the 'rock and roll' sign on my hand. Aria couldn't help but laugh, "Okay now you."

She put shampoo in her hands and put it in my hair, not before giving me a hairstyle, "Dwight Schrute.. is that you?" She sardonically asked.

I rolled my eyes before intertwining our hands together, I looked down at her and pressed a kiss on her lips. She pulled away and smiled up at me sweetly before grabbing the shower head and holding it over my head.

I held my hands up, "Hey!" Aria chuckled, "I'm washing off the shampoo you girl."

I chuckled, "Oh." Aria shook her head at me, "Such a premadonna." I rolled my eyes, "Am not."

"Are too." She retorted. I smiled down at her, she looked up at me and her smile grew. Aria turned around and placed the shower-head back as she washed the shampoo out of her hair.

She turned around to look at me, "Why are you looking at me like that?" I smiled a little, only one corner of my mouth curving upwards. I let out a deep breathe, "Because- you're so- you're so damned gorgeous."

Aria scoffed, "You've seen me like this before Chris." I shrugged, "So? That doesn't make it any different. I still lose my breathe and you still make my heart race. I'm so in love with you- I'm so lucky to be in love with you."
*                               *                                   *
I stepped towards her, both of us under the water, I cupped her face and attached our lips. Aria immediately kissed me back, as if it were an instinct. She wrapped her arms around my neck and my arms snaked around her waist as I pulled her closer to me.

The water from the shower pushed my hair down into my face. I reached behind Aria and turned off the water. She pulled away from the kiss and pushed my hair back.

"Let's go." I stated sternly as I picked her up in my arms, she wrapped her legs around my torso and I attached our lips. I held her up with my hands under her thighs and kissed her passionately.

I carried her out of the bathroom and back into our room where I set her on the bed and hovered over her. I detached our lips and looked down at her, "God you're so beautiful."

Aria let out a small giggle, "Oh my god Christoffer Schistad, you can be such a damn cliche." My smile grew larger and so did hers, "But damn how I love you Chris."

I shook my head at her before kissing her. One of my hands held me up, the other raked down her body. I pulled away from the kiss and I began to kiss her neck, surely to leave hickies. What's wrong with letting people know that I'm dating the most wonderful woman on this planet?

A soft moan left her mouth as I kissed down between her breasts and to just above her belly button, "Hmm, I love you."
* * *

+

198,732 likeschrisschistad: You make me feel some kinda wayview all 9,271 commentsariaesposito: I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my

198,732 likes
chrisschistad: You make me feel some kinda way
view all 9,271 comments
ariaesposito: I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my.. toes, and love is all around meee and so the feeling grows!

Aria looked up at me, "Ooh who is this cute girl you posted?" I looked down at her, she was laying on my bare chest, her arm wrapped around me with the blanket covering her.

I chuckled, "My other girlfriend.. uh- Lola!" I stated. Aria wiggled her brows, "Lola? From Hannah Montana?"

"That's the one." I nodded. Aria laughed, "If you say so babe."

I let out a laugh, "No silly it's you!" Aria's mouth widened to pretend she was surprised, "No kidding? Wow!"

"How could you not tell? I mean look at this girl. Could be a model." I stated in a serious matter, showing her the photo again.

Aria nuzzled her head into my chest in an embarrassed matter, "Shut up." She said with a giggle, I looked down to see she was trying to cover her now pink cheeks.

"Fuck you're so fucking adorable I just want to kiss your cheeks and your lips and cuddle you.. fuck. Why do you do this shit to me Aria? Seriously? Why the fuck are you so fucking irresistible?"