førtini

c h r i s

"Ooh this place looks cool." Aria said, she grabbed my hand and we walked into the shop together.

We walked through the aisles. Aria stopped, "Hey look at these." She put on a pair of glasses and held her hands on her hips, "Thoughts in my new look?"

I smiled, "You pull anything off." Aria took off the glasses and out them back. She walked closer to me and wrapped her arms around neck as she pecked my lips, "You say the sweetest things."

I laughed, "That's because it's all true." I shrugged as I spoke bluntly. She shook her head at me as she chuckled and untwined herself from me.

I grabbed both her hands, "Wanna go back to the beach?" Aria smiled, "Yeah. Looking at all the shops was cool but I'm all for the beach."

"Okay, let's go."

+

127,389 likeschrisschistad: "Gettin' tan, with my man!" -A quote from thee Aria Espositoview all 10,742 commentsisakyaki: Lol Shakespeare who?

127,389 likes
chrisschistad: "Gettin' tan, with my man!" -A quote from thee Aria Esposito
view all 10,742 comments
isakyaki: Lol Shakespeare who?

Aria laid on her back, her hands over her head as her eyes were closed. I scooted closer to her and placed a kiss on her cheek. She giggled in response.

I kissed her cheek again, "As William would say 'Fucking hell you're beautiful'."

She looked over at me and furrowed her brows, "When did he say that?" I laughed, "Back when Noora still hated him. He told me that she said nothing in response."

"Oh Noora." Aria laughed. I smiled at her, "How bout we call them right now?" Aria's face lit up. We both sat up and I FaceTimed William.

After a few rings, his face popped up on the screen, "Halla!" I waved, "William!"

Aria moved closer to me so she was in the camera frame, "Willhelm, where is Noora Amalie Sætre?"

William laughed, "Uhh- in here." He spoke as he walked from one room of the apartment into Noora's room. He spoke, "Noora, someone called for you."

"Who is it?" Noora's voice asked. William sat down beside her and placed her in front of the camera. Her eyes lit up when she saw Aria, "Aria!"

"Noora!" Aria echoed, "Halla! Fucking hell its nice to see you!" Noora smiled, "I miss you! When are you coming back."

I laughed, "A few days Noora." Noora pointed a finger at me, "You bring her back in one piece Schistad. And when you get back she's coming straight here, so we can have our girl time."

I nodded, "Okay Noora." Aria laughed, "Okay! I miss you! We'll talk soon!" William and Noora waved, "Bye! Be safe!"

We hung up and Aria smiled at me, "I miss Noora but I'm glad I'm here with you."

I sighed, "Sorry babe, hate to break it to you, but I'd rather be with William." I joked. Aria pretended to be shocked.

I leant over and kissed her cheek and million times, "You're so cute!"