åtte

a r i a

" Why, what a gentleman. " I said as Christoffer opened the car door for me and helped me out.

" I'm always a gentleman. " He joked as he interlocked our fingers and we walked inside.

" Reservation for a Schistad. " Christoffer said to the man at the front desk.

" How old are you sir? " The man asked.

" 17, why? " Christoffer asked him.

" You must be 21 or older to be seated at any tables in this restaurant. I wish you a good night. " The man said, snootily.

" Are you- " Christoffer started to yell before I squeezed his hand.

" Come on it's not worth it. " I whispered in his ear.

We left the restaurant and hopped in the car.

Christoffer slammed his fist into the steering wheel.

" Hey, Look at me. " I said as I grabbed his hand, " It's okay. "

" No! I planned this all out for you, now I can't even- I- I made you dress up in that nice dress just for us to get turned down. I- It's ruined! " He groaned as he shoved his face in his hands.

" What's ruined? Chris, nothing is ruined. " I assured him.

" What did you just say? " He asked.

" I said nothing's ruined. " I said, not knowing what he was referring to.

" Before that. Repeat exactly what you said. " He ordered me

" I said, What's ruined? Chris, nothing is ruined. " I shrugged.

His face lit up, " You called me Chris! "

" Nei! Christoffer, I meant Christoffer! " I corrected myself.

" Nei! You said Chris! You called me Chris! " Chris cheered.

I shook my head at his childish behavior.

" You are warming up to me! Awe! You like me! " He teased as he poked my cheek.

" Shut up. " I continued to shake my head.

" Are you flustered? " Chris continued to tease.

" Nei! "

" Ja! You are! " He smiled.

" I thought we were going out to congratulate me, not to criticize me. " I sassed him.

" I'm not criticizing. You're just so cute. " Chris gushed as he grabbed my hand.

" You better be buying me dinner Schistad. " I fake-threatened.

" Oh, of course. "

+

" Hey, do you think we are fancy? We are technically wearing fancy clothing even though we are eating pizza? " Chris asked.

" I'd think so. " I shrugged as I took another bite.

" Did I already tell you how gorgeous you look in that dress? " He asked, continuing to eat his slice.

" Nei. " I laughed.

" Well you look absolutely stunning darling. " Chris said in a horrible British accent.

" Why thank you darling. Would you mind passing the tea? " I asked in a British accent as he passed me a can of soda.

" This is the best first date I've ever been on. " Chris laughed.

" This a date? " I smirked.

A blush spread across his face.

" I didn't know you went on dates. " I teased him.

" Is this a dinner to congratulate you, or to criticize me? " He mocked me from earlier.

" Neither! It's a date. " I winked.

We finished eating the pizza and put the leftovers away.

" I want to change out of this dress. " I whined.

" Nei! For once you have to be the model. Teach me how to take a good photo. " Chris said.

I taught him what all the buttons meant and how to do everything.

" Okay. Pose. " He said as he took thousands of photos for us to go through later.

We finally got changed and got into bed.

I put my head on Chris' chest and he kept one arm around me, the other arm rested on his stomach and held my hand.

" You're so beautiful it scares me. " Chris said as he ran a hand through my hair.

" Stop trying to be smooth. " I chucked, I was flattered by his compliment but always to modest so show it.

" Trying? I am smooth. I'm the definition of smooth! "

+

52,278 likesloglady99: Went to go get an outfit back from Aria, found these two

52,278 likes
loglady99: Went to go get an outfit back from Aria, found these two. Tell me they aren't the cutest.
view all 168 comments
magnussonwilliam: That could be us
evamohn2: My heart

I smiled at Noora's post and I looked up at Chris who was also smiling at it.

" We are the cutest aren't we? " He asked.

" The cutest, indeed. "