tjuefire

a r i a

103,187 likeschrisschistad: Yo! Whose hand is that?! I've got a girlllfriieend bro!view all 489 commentsariaesposito: You're so extramagnussonwilliam: Hahaha

103,187 likes
chrisschistad: Yo! Whose hand is that?! I've got a girlllfriieend bro!
view all 489 comments
ariaesposito: You're so extra
magnussonwilliam: Hahaha

I wrapped my arms around Chris, he looked down at me with a huge smile plastered on his face.

" I never took you for one to enjoy parties! " Chris yelled at an attempt for me to hear him over the music and other teens.

I laughed at him, " I'm one who enjoys spending time with you. " He smirked at me, he leaned in and our lips could only brush against each other before someone tapped on my shoulder.

I let go of Chris and turned around to see Vilde. I folded my arms across my chest and raised a brow at her as Chris began to speak to her, " How can we assist you Vilde? "

" I'm bored! " Vilde whined.

" Vilde, we're at a party. You love parties! " I told her, slightly confused as to how she could be 'bored'. For once, I was enjoying partying.

" But Chris isn't even here! And god knows where Sana and Eva are! " She yelled as she flailed her arms about in exaggeration before momentarily stopping and yelling at some dude that had just bumped into her, " And not to mention I have to pee and Isak and Jonas and all their friends are in there smoking weed! "

I was about to speak before I peered over Vilde's shoulder and saw the police walking through the front door, " Well it's you lucky day Vilde. Because the cops just showed up and the parties over. " I joked.

" See ya Vilde! " Chris waved at her as he grabbed my hand and pulled my out of the crowd. I led the way to Eva's room.

From there, we snuck out her window and through the bushes to get to Chris' car.

" Where to M'lady? " Chris asked as he started up the car.

I tapped my finger against my bottom lip, " You wanna grab a bite to eat? "

" I was thinking takeout and a movie at your place? " Chris suggested and I nodded in agreement.

+

" You know what I realized? " I asked Chris as I continued to watch 'Grease' and eat the Chinese food we had picked up.

" Hm? " Chris asked.

" We are always at my apartment. Like- you're literally never at your own apartment. " I said with a laugh.

Chris fake-pouted, " Are you saying you don't want me around anymore? "

" I would never say that. " I said sweetly before pecking his lips.

He laughed, " I guess you're right though.. "

" You might as well just move in. " I said in a joking matter as I took a sip of lemonade.

" You're kidding right? " Chris asked, his tone was serious.

" I think I was. " I shrugged.

" Could I actually move in? " Chris questioned me.

I bit down on my bottom lip, " If you really wanted to.. I wouldn't mind. "

" So am I moving in? " Chris asked and I shrugged before nodding my head. A smile spread on his face as he leaned over and kissed me.

I pulled away and held up one finger, " Under one condition. "

" Which is? " Chris raised a brow at me.

" You've gotta pay rent. " I wiggled my brows.

He rolled his eyes at me playfully, " Do you take me for some cheap guy? "

I nodded my head and he laughed at my mannerisms before placing his lips on mine again. He moved the food out of the way and hovered over me.

I pulled away again and narrowed my eyes, " What do you think you're doing? "

" Kissing my girlfriend. " Chris innocently said.

" We have no time to spare. We've gotta go get your things! " I excitedly jumped off the couch and ran to the door.

" The sooner I get to be with you, the better. "