trettito

a r i a

I heard a light knock on the door and I immediately reached up to my face and wiped away the tears on my cheeks, and the tears that nearly dared to fall from my eyes.

The door was opened and in walked, Christoffer Schistad. Boyfriend, cheater, fuckboy, compulsive liar and all the other discriminating words you could use to describe him. 

" You okay? " He asked, his voice was sincere.

No Christoffer I'm not okay, I think to myself. I then speak in a soft voice, " Yeah, still feeling a bit under the weather. "

" Do you need anything? Medicine, some snacks.. " He asked another question, still sincerity lacing his words.

Him being sincere made my blood boil. For some reason it made me snap, " No I don't need anything Christoffer! Jesus! " I yelled at him in an agitated tone. 

He furrowed his brows in confusion, " What the hell is wrong with you? "

" What's wrong with me is I found out you haven't changed. Not at all. " I clenched my jaw and continued, " You're still a fuckboy. You still lie to me and pretend like nothing has happened. You're still a horrible person! "

" Why are you saying this? " When he asked that, he sounded hurt. As if I'd just broken his heart by telling him the things I did. It was the truth, so why did he dare act so clueless?

" I know you cheated on me! " I now was out of the bed and was pointing my finger at him in accusation.

" What? Where the hell did you hear that Aria? Who the fuck told you? " He yelled back at me, stepping closer to me.

" So you aren't denying it then? " I fired back, folding my arms at the boy in front of me. The boy I love, do I even love him anymore? After all this? 

He didn't speak, he only rolled his eyes and scoffed. Not looking at me once. Was he too ashamed of what he did? 

" Don't be a coward! " I yelled, getting irritated by his sudden silence.

He clenched his jaw, " Well? What do you want Aria! What do you want me to say! Huh? "

" I want you to admit it. " I said softly, " Just say what you did. "

He shook his head, not wanting to do it. He took a deep breathe and stared at the floor, " I- I cheated on you Aria.. "

I let out a laugh, " Fuck you. "

" That's it, that's all you have to say? " Christoffer asked angrily.

" No actually. " I folded my arms and walked towards hims, " Get the fuck out of my apartment. "

" Excuse me? I live here too. "

" Not anymore you don't. " I scoffed, " Get out. You have two days to get your shit. Then, I don't want to see your goddamn face ever again. Not in a week, a month, a year, not for the rest of my life. "

" So we're done? Just like that? Its over? "

" Yeah. " I nodded, " Now leave. " I pointed to the door.

He looked defeated as he walked out of the door. I told him to go, yet watching him leave broke my heart. I fell to the floor and began crying.

How pathetic.